$ 49 $39.99 Save $19.50 (49%)
+ $3.98 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Discover everybody's favorite Hasbro board games in a brand-new light on your console!
- Enjoy countless hours of family fun with the iconic games RISK® Urban Assault, Battleship®, MONOPOLY® Plus and SCRABBLE.
- Experience how the original games are more fun and interactive than ever on console with improved 3D graphics, amazing online modes and new social features.
- Visit the Hasbro Game Channel to see which games your friends are playing and join them in exciting parties!
- All games feature Local and Online multiplayer modes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Discover everybody's favorite board games in a brand-new light on your console with the NEW Hasbro Family Fun Pack – Conquest Edition!
In this new edition, conquest is the buzzword. Take over the city in RISK Urban Assault and MONOPOLY Plus, and the sea in Battleship!
Includes four great games:
- RISK Urban Assault - Lead your troops to victory and achieve global domination!
- Battleship - Enjoy the classic game you know and love, or get more tactical with the Clash at Sea rules. You've never played Battleship this way before!
- MONOPOLY Plus - Embark on a journey to own it all!
- SCRABBLE - Challenge opponents in person or online, and test your word skills with multiple game modes!
Top customer reviews
Monopoly is fun, it eliminates the need for the board and we've played it several times. My kids enjoy the "Live" board opposed to the classic and it's nice to be able to select a specific house rule.
Scrabble is okay, fine as a single player and nice as a learning tool with my younger child since the tiles are displayed on the screen. I can help them figure out the best way to play off the words without setting up the actual Scrabble board. However, if we want to actually play the game and not give away what we have, this isn't the way to go.
Risk was utterly disappointing. It's a single player only option. That was the game that made me choose this, and while I'm sure at some point the kids will play against the AI.
We've yet to do Battleship. After discovering Risk was only against AI, and Scrabble shows your tile we figured it's either against the computer OR if you play with someone in your house, they'll see where you place your ship.
I'd buy it again if it was $20 or less.... simply because we like Monopoly but hate setting it up.