Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2011
My daughter was asking for this toy for Christmas and she was really surprised when she got and started playing with it. It helps the kids start to comprehend the importance of taking care of animals. It is a toy but it acts and the whines and everything gives it a touch of reality.
on November 24, 2014
good
on February 29, 2012
i love this toy my friend has the bonus pack and i played with it before but i dont have my own. my sis has cookie, and i might get the gogo bonus pack 4 my b-day next month. I CANT WAIT! but i'm also getting the cookie value pack with the brush, squeaky bone toy, dog bowl, and little puppy bed. I LOVE FURREAL FRIENDS!
on November 7, 2010
i saved my allowance for over 2 months to get this toy.iv had it for 3 days and i still play with it constantly.its gr8

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.