- Buy a Perfection Game and get 20% off on Big Sunday Football Game Here's how (restrictions apply)
Hasbro Perfection Game (Original version 25 Piece Game)
|Price:||$43.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You only have so much time to get all of your pieces in the Tray before the time is up if you're the first to match them all & #133;you win
- Race-against-the-clock features fast-moving, piece-popping fun
- Manufactured in United states
- Fit all 25 pieces into place before the clock runs out
- When time is up, the tray ejects the pieces
- Helps younger kids learn shape recognition
- Fun for the whole family
- Kids will soon develop speed and accuracy so much they'll want to take on Mom and Dad
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
A sure winner!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very rarly do i sign in to review something. It either has to be very good or bad. This i had expected to be great. Read morePublished 7 days ago by vet dude
Glad Hasbro still sells this game. I am working on improving my motor-visual skills. This game is helping me with this.Published 11 days ago by Stacy Ann Patterson
Best game ever! Great for family competition, little kids to adults! Great for hand/eye coordination. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Carrie A Hinrichs
Delivered on time. However the box was torn up, the game itself was broken. The board you put the pieces in would not stay down and when you flipped it over you could tell someone... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Stephanie Marshall
This kept my 4 year old granddaughter busy for hours. She loves placing the right pieces in the right spots, however, she's still a little young for the timer, so she has plenty... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ellen Reddington
Just like in the old days! Bought this for my grandkids to play.Published 2 months ago by Marilu S. Gill