Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 18, 2016
Bought this years ago for a great nephew - buying it again for another. Fun and great sounds!
on January 23, 2007
my kids love it 2,4, & 16 they can play together or alone. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that it is a little hard to store because of it's size and the pucks are easily lost. Other wise this is a pretty cool game.
VINE VOICEon March 9, 2007
Purchased from EToys for Christmas 2006. After less than 6 uses, air compressor stops working. Swapped batteries, tripled checked (DH is an engineer). CAlled Hasbro. They kindly send us a prepaid postage sticker, we send it back.

NEw one arrives in late January. Deader than a doornail. Swap for new batteries. Call customer service again. They kindly send us a prepaid postage sticker, we send it back.

New one shows up 2 weeks later (CS provided expedited replacement). Unit #3 had "dead spots" where air compressor is not pushing out enough pressure to push puck.

By now, DH has had it and refuses to disassemble and send back Unit #3 (its a huge effort, they design it so it does not disassemble without a man's full strength) so we throw it away.

Great toy but don't buy it - you might get lucky but looking at the reviews, you have a 50% chance of receiving something that does not work or works for less than 2 weeks, in my experience.
on April 15, 2007
I wouldn't say the instructions are confusing; air strength is adequate considering the size of the table (puck does occassionally get stuck, but it really is ok). Our biggest frustration is that low battery power seems to result in "strange and mysterious" behavior ... like shutting off in the middle of the game. Apparently it doesn't do well with cheapo batteries even if they are brand new. It really needs a low battery indicator. Hasbro could have made that annoying voice announce that the battery power is low.

I echo others that the pucks are hard for the kids to keep up with. A sealed pocket to keep them in the board would have been an improvement.

Music and sound will drive you bonkers. Needs volume control and/or option to play in "silent mode".
on February 20, 2007
My kids received this as a Christmas present. It didn't work straight out of the box. My husband tested the electronics, too technical for me, but basically the fan wouldn't turn on because something electrical was screwed up. I shipped it back to Hasbro (we're APO, I can't return it to a store) and after reading all the other reviews I hope they send me a new toy instead of replacing this one.

At least Hasbro seems to be good about replacing their items that are defective. I've had to return items before because they were broken out of the box and it's always been a hassle free experience.
on August 27, 2007
We bought htis for our three year old son's birthday, since he stays home with dad while I am working we thought it would be something that they could enjoy together. My son loves it! It is a relatively small table so I can see that it would not be suitable for older children, it seems to be more suited for preschoolers. My son loves both features (air hockey and pinball) and he and dad have spent many hours playing this together.
I totally agree about it not having an on off switch. The fact that it continue to use batteries for a few minutes after it has been left makes me cringe since batteries are not cheap....Hasbro missed the mark by not putting an on/off switch on it. The music is not so loud as to be unbearable but does seem to get annoying after a few minutes. I would much rather my son and I be able to carry a conversation about the game than listen to the music. All in all I have not been disappointed in this toy.
on December 26, 2006
This air hockey table is wonderful in so many ways! It was easy to assemble, yet very solid and well made. It really has the feel of a "real" air hockey table, right on your table top! I had a 3, 5, and 8 year old all playing and having fun with it. It is very easy to convert to pinball and back to air hockey in just a few easy steps. The pinball game is very exciting as the table sides light up depending on the points you earn. The kids loved hearing the announcers voice in air hockey and pinball mode. This game is so much fun, I am very suprised that is is priced so well! This is an excellent value. It runs on 4 "D" batteries so we bought up a big pack of those - but compared to shoving in tokens and quarters into over pinball and air hokcey machines, this is not a big deal. The game is like a babysitter! You will have so much free time LOL This was like a magnet for the three children. The air power in the table is very professional feeling - it feels just like a real table. You can use it on a carpeted floor just as easily as the table top. This was a great buy!
on January 8, 2007
As one of the other reviewers said, it won't shut off! We had it working fine - shut it off manually by holding the red button down for 5 seconds. It shut off and was fine. Then my son went near it and it started up on it's own. Then the fan started to click. Tried to shut it off manually again, and the guy does the countdown but the fan stayed on and kept clicking. I really don't want to have to unscrew the battery compartment every time we shut it down - it does seem to work with the auto shut off but then again, when it's bumped, moved or someone goes near it, it starts up again. I'm going to try to exchange it hoping this one is defective....
on December 28, 2006
Worked great for one day, then it would just turn on, the announcer would say, "uh-oh," and it would turn off on its own. The game wasn't mistreated - just stopped working. Needs a volume control, but otherwise a fun toy. For those who claim it doesn't have an off switch, you need to read the directions. The note in red print says to push and hold the game selector button for five seconds, and the game turns off. It works. Try it.
on October 28, 2006
My [...] son got this for his birthday. So far it has been a big hit. The puck moves pretty well but you can't expect it to be like a real air hockey table for only [...] My [...] have been playing with it also but it doesn't keep their attention very long. I would recommend this for under age 5. Over age 5 I would recommend spending the money on a real air hockey table. Which my two older boys are getting this Christmas. But I don't want my [...] playing with it. So hopefully this will keep him happy until he is old enough to play on a 7 ft. air hockey table.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.