Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 803 reviews
on November 9, 2003
I first encountered this toy in a doctor's office and was amazed by its popularity. My 18 month-old son loved it as did ALL of the other kids in the office -- from about 9 mos to 5 years. The kids could not get enough of this toy. I got it for our own home, and its popularity remains high. I have given it as a birthday gift, and it has been a winner in those homes as well. The kids really do play with it endlessly. On that note, though, please know that this toy makes some NOISE, so if you are a person who can't stand noisy toys, this is NOT the toy for your house.
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2003
on July 31, 2008
I bought this toy for my one-year old, but my 3-1/2 year old loves it just as much. They both play with it, and as other reviewers have said, will often play with this toy longer than anything else. And, they keep coming back to it, again and again. On play-dates, visiting kids love it just as much. And for parents, it's great to watch the kids giggle and run around after the occasional ball the rolls off. It's a hit!
on February 6, 2007
This game does lots to keep kids laughing and playing together or alone. It requires minimal skills to get the balls into the contraption. When you push on the top--or pound as our children did, the ball pops up and usually rolls away. This kids love chasing after them. Then when you put the ball back in, you can watch it maneuver back down. Wonderful!
on November 26, 2007
My son got it for his first birthday and my 6 year old loves it and so do we! The only problem with it is that it only works with the 5 balls it came with. My son likes to experiment with putting in anything that fits -- other balls, toys, coins, whatever... Sometimes they're hard to retrieve but we find chopsticks work well in getting almost anything out.
on October 16, 2009
My son was given this toy at seven months old He has played with from that moment on (he is 2 1/2). Yes the balls fly out all over the place and at 7 mos I was the one doing the chasing but his giggles and laughter were worth it. Every child who came over fell in love with this toy. hours of fun.
on March 24, 2007
My daughter received this toy as a Christmas gift at 9 months old. She loves it. She wasn't crawling yet, so yes, we do have to retrieve the balls over and over again. She does get almost too excited, but she is not scared. Her favorite thing to do is tip it over toward herself and then the air blows in her face and any balls left smack her also. She is pretty tough and thinks that is hillarious. It is not too hard to hurt her.

I have two complaints: the balls are very easily lost. I don't mind retrieving them, but we can't find two of the five and are waiting for the replacements from Hasbro. They are cheap (5 for $4, including shipping). The other complaint is that the dog loves to steal the balls but that is a problem with our dog, not so much the toy.

Overall, an super-fun toy that would get 5 stars if I didn't have to order replacement balls.
on April 6, 2010
I like the concept of this toy...but I actually kind of hate it in person. We got this for my daughter's first birthday after reading all of the great reviews, but 6 months later, it hasn't gotten much use from her. My daughter just doesn't seem that interested (and I certainly don't) in chasing 5 little balls all over the room. The balls NEVER stay on the track. The track itself is pretty flimsy and every time she turns the thing on I have to manipulate it somehow to get the balls to run down the track properly. It's such a pain. The music IS extremely loud as well. There's just more things about this toy that are annoying than they are fun. Maybe as she gets older and enjoys chasing the balls all over she'll get more use out of it.
on February 5, 2008
This product is great fun for a young baby (8-12 months) and our baby's older siblings (8 and 10 yrs) had a great time playing with their little brother with it. It is fun to watch, but chasing the balls around the room after they pop out is a chore for everyone (but part of the fun). Sort of like the I Love Lucy episode with the conveyor belt that goes too fast to keep up with. Overall, fun for everyone. ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: The Amazon listing incorrectly states that batteries are included. Mine did not come with batteries and the box specifically says "not included". Not a cost issue, but definitely disappointing if you cannot get started right when you open it.
on April 12, 2008
This thing honestly gives me an anxiety attack every time it's on! Between the spastic music and the balls flying everywhere, it gets quite intimidating. My son likes it for about 2 minutes and also gets irritated with all the balls flying uncontrollably everywhere. When I purchased this, I thought the balls were a little more controlled, maybe just popped up in the air a little and back down into the funnel thing, but NO! They go EVERYWHERE! All over the room! You spend more time chasing than you do watching. We finally put him and the toy in one big box, just to control the balls, and he liked that better. Ugh, I wish I wouldn't have bought it...
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.