CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.00 shipping
Risk: The Game of Global Domination (2003)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For 2 to 6 players ages 10 years and over
- Play three variations: World Domination, Capital Risk, and Secret Mission Risk
- Risk - the game of world conquest
- Tri-fold game board is a map of six continents divided into 42 territories
- Detailed army tokens; Infantry, Artillery, and Cavalry; plus Golden Cavalry Token
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This classic game of military strategy challenges players to lead their armies across vast continents and into daring attacks on the enemy. In a quest for global domination, RISK players sweep across a detailed game board that is actually a map of the world in the 1880s. The playing pieces are detailed military miniatures that opponents use to wage battles, capture the other player's troops and in turn, reinforce their own army. RISK is a game as complex as you make it, the object is to capture and claim 42 territories. Play three variations: World Domination, Capital Risk, and Secret Mission Risk with additional Mission cards.
Includes game board, deck of 72 (territory, mission, and wild) cards, 5 battle dice and 6 sets of military miniatures (60 in each set), including infantry, cavalry and artillery and a special Golden cavalry token (to mark card set reinforcements), and instructions for the three game variations: World Domination, Capital Risk, and Secret Mission Risk. For 2 to 6 players. Ages 10 and up. Made in USA with parts made in China.