Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 8, 2014
These pants are comfortable over all. I usually fit in clothing sized XL- 2XL. Though these pants fit, they are fitting even better since I've lost 5 lbs. When I first wore them, they had a tendency to roll down my belly, and slide a little ways off of my behind when bending. Usually sizes 2XL fit me perfectly. I purchased these pants mostly to work out in as I drop a few lbs. I have gone from a size 212 to 207 and they have stopped rolling down my belly; however, the top ridge of my panties are still showing in the back. I guess they will fit perfectly as I lose more weight. I would say that they fit more like a XL than a 2XL. I will not order anymore until I have lost about 15 more lbs.
on June 4, 2014
This is a very poor inferior legging. The material feels terrible and they run small; they look like they would last about a week. The package I received also smelled like cigarette smoke (although it appeared new); that may be a problem with the seller or with the mfgr, I don't know, but it was just plain awful.
on December 22, 2013
Please don't listen to the reviews saying these are cheap. I have tons of leggings from different stores and brands and these are the thickest and most comfortable I have purchased. I highly reccomend these and I just bought a second pair. The red is adorable and looks awesome with greys.

If you are on the fence, they are worth the money! They are not see through at all, cotton comfy! Do it! I only write reviews when I am very satisfied with a product.
on August 1, 2016
I like the feel of them, expect what you paid for.
There are some spots that are see through, and you can somewhat see through on the butt part but you would have to look closely.
Wear a slightly longer shirt to over the butt, and you will be all good.
Wore them for a day doing a bunch of stuff and no rips or tears yet.
on December 11, 2013
These leggings fit perfectly. Very comfy, not too tight, not too loose, they're perfect! I never leave reviews, but I was impressed enough with this seller to leave a review. If you're not satisfied, they include everything you need to return/exchange the merchandise. No need to contact them, they include the return shipping label and a card for you to fill out, I was impressed!
on March 6, 2014
I typically wear a LG - 1X in about everything, but immediately noticed these were too short, too small, & short waisted. I had nothing but problems from the moment I tried them on. The inseam kept twisting out toward my shins & when I'd bend over... Well, let's just say I'd give a plumber a run for his money. I also ordered the chocolate brown & they were more of a weird reddish-brown that clashed with every top I intended to wear them with. They were inexpensive & weren't worth the hassle to return, so I just gave them to a friends granddaughter.
on December 7, 2014
Not too impressed with these leggings. They're ok, but they're thin and seem cheaply made. (I guess you really do get what you pay for sometimes.) They are a bit too small because they aren't very stretchy at all, which makes it feel like the stitching is going to bust or the fabric is going to rip if I attempt to stretch them too much. I ordered a medium which is typically my size, but apparently I should have gotten these in a large.
on September 25, 2013
Many thanks for a great product. The sizing is perfect and the fit was great. Not sure why there was any negative comments. I give this AAAAA+++++++. Would buy again and again. The price is extraordinary - I bought 12 and happy with them all. Love the colors. Oh, arrived on time and packaging was excellent. Again, thanks for the quality! Keep it coming.
on April 23, 2015
They were great till I washed. Cold water & hung to dry but still shrunk. And they were comfy. Buy BIG!
on April 6, 2015
Good leggings. Material could be slightly thicker for durability. The waist is comprised of an elastic, gathered fit. I didn't have a problem with this because they are more hight waisted than the picture looks on the model, and I am a more averaged sized woman and it's not a problem. You know, the kind of woman most of us look like, but they don't model these clothes on us.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.