- Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Book 756)
- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1993 edition (January 7, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540575006
- ISBN-13: 978-3540575009
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,940,863 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Design of Hashing Algorithms (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) 1993rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
It is slightly dated. It does not describe the Simple Hashing Algorithmn 2, which is currently considered the most secure method. But the ideas in the book are still applicable. Useful if you want a rigorous understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of the field. Or if you want to start designing your own hash algorithm.