- Save 8% on " Hasika Tarp Shelter-Yellow" when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hasika. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on "Hasika Star-Light Tent for Camping 2 Person Waterproof-Blue" when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hasika. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on " 8 x 8 Instant Screened Canopy-Orange" when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hasika. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Hasika Awning Camper Trailer Roof Top Family Tent for Beach Camping SUV, MPV, Hatchback and Sedan Anti-uv Tents for Camping 6 Person
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE SHADE: Different shade area for different use (60+ square ft. to 76+ square ft.). Large enough to cover table, chairs, coolers, kids and pets alike to shield from sun, rain, and wind .
- DURABLE: Rip stop 210T polyester fabric,integrated production line process,Better quality. Air vents in the peak allowed upward breezes to flow through. Large side mesh window provides ample ventilation.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Roping the shelter to the vehicle, SUV, MPV, truck, hatchback and sedan, and used as a gazebo. You can also use it with steel poles as a ground shelter.larger space, stable structure, suitable for boating, camping, Car travel, sporting events, and festivals
- HUMANIZED DESIGN: You can able to adjust the height of the outboard end all the way to the ground for privacy when needed， you're worth it.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: Satisfaction Guaranteed -- Call us/Email us on Issues/Problems and you'll be Happy!!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thank you for choosing Hasika car Tent, we hope it bring you great usage experience.
The Hasika car Tent provides simple, lightweight protection from the elements is all you need. That is why we offer the Tent. Great for camping, Travel, and festivals, this simple shelter travels anywhere and sets up in a snap.
Set-up Size:L 138"xW 95"xH 118"(Highest point size)
Box Size: 22" x 6" x 6" (55CM x 15CM x 15CM)
Material: 210T waterproof mesh / polyester fabric
Features: easily covering large picnic table-sized area to shield from sun, rain, and wind . larger space, stable structure, Anti-UV, waterproof. suitable for boating, camping,Travel, sporting events, and festivals
Dear customer, We crafted Hasika brand aims to provide the best products and service for you and make your life more convenient. To ensure what you received works in good condition, all the products we sold out have passed strict quality test. If you have any questions, please contact us through Email ASAP, we will do our best to help you.
Plastic spraying iron pole
Shop LOGO Card-Installation Instructions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We went camping in Florida when it was 95+ degrees outside. This awning provided us a nice shaded area outside to cook, eat and hangout. Plus, it protected our stuff when it rained. The awning is a bit hard to set up. I made the mistake of wanted to move our van after we put up the awning, and it was a pain to reset up. The time and energy was worth in once the awning was up. Luckily, we were camping for a few days. I probably wouldn't put this up for an afternoon hangout.
Oh, the directions are pretty poor. The manufacturer decided to a few important skip steps (to save space??). We had to improvises while burning up in 95+ degree heat. The stakes are a joke too. The ground was really hard, so we had to borrow a hammer to get them in the ground. At least 1 stake broke in the process. If you buy this, you should consider buying a set of stakes.
All in all, I am happy with this purchase.
UPDATE: I've used this 4 times this summer and it's held up nicely. I can set up in 10 min or less now. My camper is narrow so I do not use the stabilizing cross bar/pole. This makes it so I can secure the end to the camper more narrowly and it doesn't hinder my side door.