Hasika Waterproof Double Layer Full Size Truck Short/Regular Bed 5.5-6.7 Foot Tent with Floor Blue Grey
|Max Occupancy||3 Person|
|Item Weight||13.23 Pounds|
|Pole Material Type||Fiberglass|
About this item
- This roomy tent sleeps 2-3 people with over 5.6 feet of headroom and is the only truck tent on the market with a sewn in floor and awning
- 2 mesh windows and side vents allow for great ventialtion
- Additional Awning:The 5' x 6.5' shade awning provide large shade, Large enough to cover table, chairs, coolers, kids and pets alike to shield from sun, rain, and wind .
- Excellent Compatibility:Fit for truck tent with 6.4 Ft-6.7 ft bed and easy set up
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: Satisfaction Guaranteed -- Call us/Email us on Issues/Problems and you'll be Happy!!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There can be many situations when you need to find sleeping arrangements fast, and the idea of cramping up inside your truck does not appeal to you. The best solution to this problem is this truck bed tent that allows you to easily set up a place for resting with ease and zero headaches. What users seem to love most about this model is that it is really easy to setup and use for various purposes. For instance, you can make a pop-up shop for selling goodies, organize a tailgate party, or camp overnight when you are out in the woods. Its great versatility makes it the best truck bed tent for many of those who have already tried it.
● Fabric Material: 190T Polyster
● Frame Material: Fiberglass&Steel
● Ground Material: 210D Oxford
● Waterproof index: 2000MM-4000MM
● Window cover: 3000MM Waterproof PU-Coated Polyester
● Capacity: 2-3 Person
● Net weight: 13.23lb
● 1 x Inner tent & 1x Out tent cover
● 1 x Carry Bag
● 4 x Fiberglass poles
● 2 x Iron poles
● 2 x Light reflection rope
● 1 x Instruction manual
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very difficult to install, I was never able to figure out the extension, so I just tied them to stakes directly in the ground.
Started ripping in a few hours after first use.
We have a 2017 Ford F150 and like to travel so we purchased it with the intent tondo some stealth or back road camping. The tent itself is perfect size for 2 people, material is lightweight and actually rolls back to size and fits in the bags. The instructions were very clear too. Fairly easy to assemble but takes 2 people. I recommend assembly at least once prior to actually using. ( we ended up late to the campsite the first night and it was nearing dark so was great to already know how to put it up). Took us 10-15 mins tops. We could do it now in probably 5 mins.
Really the only negative thing is that it doesnt fit the bed of the truck width wise perfectly. Its about an inch or 2 too narrow. But still with the securement straps it was good. If it rained however I worry that water could get down in the bed and then wed have a wet tent floor.