Hasty Baker Card Game - Fun Family Game for Kids and Adults - Collect Ingredient Cards and Finish Your Recipe First - Includes 2 Create Your Own Recipe Cards - Ideal for 2-6 Players Ages 7+
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.67 x 4.09 x 1.45 inches|
|Number of Game Players||2-6|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEST FAMILY FUN! Hasty Baker won the 2020 Tillywig Best Family Fun Award and is endorsed by Allison Victoria-Wolfe, winner of the cooking competition Worst Cooks in America season 15 on Food Network.
- MESS-FREE SIMULATION of actual baking competitions, this unique family card game recreates the fun, thrilling and competitive world of professional bakers. Suitable for ages 7+.
- WHIP UP SOME FUN for the whole family with Hasty Baker the card game for kids and adults. This delicious spin on bake-off competitions gets everyone involved in collecting ingredient cards to bring their recipe to sweet fruition.
- BRIGHT, VIVID CARDS provide visual interest, with ingredients easily identified by players of all ages. The hunt is on to gather flour, eggs, butter, sugar and other ingredients before other bakers raid the pantry.
- TEACH KIDS TO STRATEGIZE as they play cards that steal ingredients from other players and use Spoiled Ingredient cards to thwart the competition without impeding the completion of their own culinary masterpiece.
- SIMPLE TO PLAY and fun for 2-6 players, Hasty Baker the card game unites families around a shared love of all things sweet and tasty. With 2 bonus Create Your Own Recipe cards, you can include your family’s favorite treats.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 2-6 players
- Ages 7+
- 30 min playtime
Complete your recipes before you're sabotaged!
Fun for kids and adults, this no-mess baking competition will keep you coming back for more!
Hasty Baker is designed to be fun for the WHOLE family. It isn't a game just for kids! Everyone will enjoy playing over and over as they discover new strategies to stay ahead of their opponents!
Thinking it'll be easy to defeat your kids? Think again!
Make it a family fun night with a baked dessert and a game of Hasty Baker!
- Simple rules
- Fun, vibrant illustrations
- Highly interactive
- Strategy kids and adults will discover
- Highly replayable
An instant favorite
You'll find the TV is on a lot less with Hasty Baker around. Face to face fun with each other is what we all need!
The illustrations will make you smile
Use ingredients to complete a recipe
Ingredient cards have great, colorful illustrations you can't help but love!
Text is designed to help young kids learn to read.
Certain cards can change the game
Use special cards strategically to take ingredients from your opponents or spoil an ingredient in play! "You heard me, flour got worms in it!"
Some cards help you get ahead
Playing a Blue Ribbon card on your recipe adds a point when you finish. If you get a double batch, play double of every ingredient but get another point when it's done!
Recipes look delicious
Recipes show what ingredients you'll need to complete it.
When you finish a recipe, draw a new one. Each recipe has a delicious treat you'll be tempted to bake in real life!
An Award Winning Game!
Hasty Baker is winning awards and praise!
- Tillywig 2020 Best Family Fun award
- Creative Child 2020 Game of the Year award
A taste of how to play
Everyone gets 7 blue cards and 1 red Recipe card.
The Recipe cards show the ingredients you need to complete it for a point.
Every turn, you get 2 actions. Your options:
Recipes need ingredients
Place an ingredient in front of you to work toward completing the recipe!
Keep things interesting
Play one of the many strategy cards to slow other players or speed yourself up!
Out with the old, in with the new
Replace a card in hopes of getting a better one!
You earn points toward winning by finishing recipes. You can get extra points to speed things up by placing the Blue Ribbon card or completing a Double Batch.
The fun doesn't have to stop there! If you're still feeling competitive, play to 7 or 8 or 9... You get the idea.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The objectives are clear. The illustrations are really nice. The quality of the cards and packaging are excellent.
This detail is quite silly to mention, pbut I enjoy how the recipe cards are slightly larger than the ingredient cards so that you do not mix them together (they remain separate during game play)! This is so clever and I don’t know why more games don’t do this.
We went to Christmas with grandparents and aunts and uncles. Everyone played this game at one time or another with my kiddos in different groups. It was fun.
My suggestion though is to have more cards that let you discard your hand and start again. Sometimes a player would get stuck for almost an entire game