Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 'Hat-imals' Plush Animal Winter Hats with Paws (Collection 4)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on December 19, 2011
I ordered a pink teddy bear and a doggy for my daughter. Though Made in China, the material is nice. Ordered on Thursday, 12/15/11, shipment arrived on Monday, 12/19/11. I highly recommend this seller. Awesome job seller and thank you.
on April 22, 2012
I ordered the Gray Wolf, was disappointed that the eyes were not plastic but are just yarn sown on. Other then that, shipped quickly, good quality for price. I'd order more for friends but not my style.
on December 6, 2014
This hat is good quality but I'll be honest the monkey's mouth area is very heavy in the front part which makes it uncomfortable to wear. It's also one size fits all but it was much bigger than the penguin.
on February 25, 2012
They made a mistake again! THEY SENT THE WRONG ITEM!!!, it looks like it keeps happening to all of us, now I have to wait God knows how long to get the return label, and then for them to ship the right item, so lets see how long it takes for the right item to get here!
on February 14, 2013
My nephew was so happy... its funny!. Good materials and very warm. kids get fun with this animal hats every winter day..
on February 3, 2014
This what I ordered, but instead I received pillow. The child seemed to like the pillow fine, So I am satisfied.
on December 27, 2012
Daughter loved her had, had the paw prints on it too. Little large on 6year old, but better big then too small.
on December 26, 2012
Given as Christmas present to the Grand kind. It was worn all day and played with. No more lost mittens
on February 19, 2015
Absoultely loved it. Was packaged well and arrived on time I specified. Now everyone wants one too..
on January 7, 2012
Ordered 6 hats for Christmas gifts. Box arrived 3 days before Christmas with only 5 items. No packing slip. Contacted Amazon and few days later heard back "item out of stock, will refund". Good customer orientation would have been to contact me and I could substitute or look for one 8 days earlier. If you are trying to meet a deadline please have plan B.