Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 17, 2018
Dirty, filthy charming. Norton takes off the gloves and calls a spade a spade. He even picks on some white people too. Who knew even Derek Jeter was a tool like the rest of us. The Yankee chapter notwithstanding, there plenty of laugh out loud funny here. Demons, be gone.
on December 24, 2012
Jim Norton's comedy is as unique as his taste in, umm, women(?). I enjoy his books, I enjoy his shows and I enjoy the radio show (Opie and Anthony). Thank you little Jimmy, Uncle Paul Hargus, Chip Chipperson, etc.
on February 13, 2014
I was super excited when I found this book on my doorstep after a week of waiting. I read it in a day and a half, and I couldn't put it down. The Heather Mills chapter is amazing, but everything in the book is so funny. Line after line of genius, fantastic word play and it's just pure platinum. I was so sad when it was over. I must have seemed like a complete lunatic laughing on the subway and in Starbucks, but I couldn't keep the laughter in.
on March 29, 2016
All the things you wished you could say, but didn't have the guts to do so. Straight from the brilliant mind of hilarious Jim Norton, nothing is left unsaid. You will be laughing out loud while reading.
on September 4, 2017
Funny! Jim is way funnier than he looks :)
on September 28, 2014
Perfect condition, hilarious book!
on November 1, 2016
Each chapter is a different story jam packed with Jimmy's vulgar and outrageous humor.
on October 9, 2015
Great book little Jimmy Norton always makes me laugh.. Love Jimmy on the radio and his standup up until his most recent special
on October 2, 2016
great read full of trannies and such
on October 19, 2014
Jim norton is one of the funniest men alive who doesn't hold back at all. Not only does he destroy everyone else but he has no shame about throwing himself in the fire as well.