Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Hated (Special Edition)
Format: DVD|Change

on January 31, 2018
Seller did great job. But this new special edition left out GG's last show! Earlier special editions had this and movie trailer. Kind of disappointed.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Just get it!,a real FREE MAN IN THIS GIANT PRISON EARTH!,one for us freaks and what you wanna be but at gutless!,a Brave man And a tragedy of this whole stupid System we call democracy communism socialism racism sexism Nothing can hurt you but you when you're not like everyone else and a sheep 🤘🏻🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🎸🎸🎸🎸
review image
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 28, 2016
Good!
on October 18, 2016
GG ALLIN IS GOD! Well, a deceased God but a God at that. This Man (?) twisted societies norms further than anyone I've ever seen. Iggy Pop, El Duce, Sid Vicious, Darby Crash, Jeff Clayton, Chris Scum and The Dirty Works, and so many other hardcore punk rockers have left their bloodstained influence on music, but no one before or since have touched the likes of GG Allin. I met this man when I was very young. After he got off stage he chilled and even drank his liquor with me. However onstage was a different matter. He kicked the living crap out of anyone who got too near.
If you'll look up GG Allin and the Murder Junkies in Knoxville TN at Orpheus Theater [Drink Fight & F$&%] You see me scuffle with him, after seeing he was covered in feces and blood, I thought better of it. He already busted my lip, I wasn't up for any Blood on Blood contact with GG Allin, nor did I want poop all over me.
I will never forget this night as I was a youngster. I went onto to and am still sreaming my way though a Punk Rock life
on April 14, 2016
Exactly what I wanted! Awesome quality and arrival!
on February 21, 2015
If you're grossed out easily, do not purchase!!!
on September 9, 2014
What can be said about G.G. Alin... He was strange, he was beyond the fringe, he tried to reinvent the wheel every day of his life... If Charles Manson had put together a band... this would be it. Worth the watch.
on November 15, 2013
If I could give no stars, I would. My DVD copy didn't play. And unfortunately I found out AFTER the return period. So I'm stuck with a useless DVD. (I finally threw it away 4 years later.)
on October 11, 2013
great. gg allin is my hero. this is definitely a must have. when gg died, punk died with him. rip
on October 11, 2012
The interview with Merle is awesome! Lots of insight to even more chaos surrounding the band! A MUST SEE DVD