This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hathaway Playoff 4’ Foosball Table, Soccer Game for Kids and Adults with Ergonomic Handles, Analog Scoring and Leg Levelers
|You Save:||$63.56 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DAZZLING DESIGN – Bring world-class excitement to your game room or office. The Playoff’s bright, colorful graphics depict a thrilling soccer stadium filled with rabid fans. Realistic, ABS-molded players add to the exciting, immersive experience
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES – Kids will love the fast-paced play and high-gloss graphics. Adults will love its compact size and durable construction. The Playoff’s ergonomic handles are great for all ages, and its analog counters keep scoring simple
- SOLID AND SECURE – Quality, engineered wood construction guarantees long-lasting stability. Its sleek, steel rods provide smooth and stable play. And the integrated leg levelers are easy to adjust, ensuring an even playing field
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Your table comes with a 180-day manufacturer warranty. We promise that it will arrive damage-free with all necessary parts and accessories. Otherwise, we’ll send replacement parts or an entirely new table at no cost to you
- DIMENSIONS - Playing surface: 40” L x 22.75” W; Table dimensions: 48.5” L x 24” W x 32” H
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hathaway Playoff Foosball Table
Fast-Paced Fun for the Whole Family
Fill your home with excitement with this stylish soccer table from Hathaway. Its energetic, soccer-inspired design is perfect for kids. Steel rods and ergonomic grips ensure fast, competitive play.
Premium Play in a Compact Package
At a compact, 4-foot length, the Playoff fits any and every room, including apartments, game rooms, offices and more.
Our products are designed and engineered right here in America, with quality control and customer service maintained by US-based employees. While we do outsource some manufacturing, every step is guided by our leadership team in the US.
- Easy Grip Ergonomic Handles
- Chrome Plated Steel Rods
- 3 Goalie Configuration
- Abacus-Style Scoring System
- Reinforced Legs with End Panel Supports
- Integrated Leg Levelers
Simple, analog scoring keeps the competition humming at a crisp pace.
The Playoff table includes two high-quality foosballs that mimic the look of classic soccer balls.
The Playoff's realistic, ABS-molded players feature grooved flippers for premium ball control.
Designed for Fun - Built to Last
At Hathaway Games, we provide a full line of fun and excitement that is sure to bring family and friends together for a good time.
We combine classic craftsmanship with modern machinery to achieve superior-quality construction, fit and finish on the entire collection.
Everything we sell is designed and engineered right here in the United States, with quality control and customer service maintained by US-based Hathaway employees. While we do outsource some manufacturing, every step is guided by our leadership team in the US.
Our products are built to last and are responsibly engineered, ensuring that you will receive an environmentally safe product that delivers great action and superior play.
Exclusive eye-catching graphics and quality construction make this affordable Hathaway table play as well as tables costing much more! Guaranteed fun and excitement for the entire family. This quality built, action packed foosball table is constructed from CARB certified MDF. Soccer balls glide easily across the smooth, life like green grass playing surface. The table features dual manual slide scoring systems, goal boxes with built in automatic end ball return, 1/2 in. chrome plated tubular steel rods, ergonomic handles, and ABS molded durable players. This combination is great for ball control and table action. Colorful and life-like exterior action graphics add to the dynamics of the table. Take advantage of this quality table at this great price! 90-day Limited Warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what I like about the Hathaway:
1) the quality is what I expected for the price. It's obviously not top of the line, but it's a good value for the money (<$150). Actually a great value
2) the players offer surprisingly good control for this price point. Granted I might not know any better not having played on a 1k+ table but I'm pleasantly surprised
3) setup and being able to play in under an hour was nice
4) it's the right size for my 6 year old crew. a taller table would have been a problem
5) even though it's not full size, I wouldn't call this a kids table. It works fine for my buddies and I.
6) given the price point I don't have to worry about it getting messed up.
7) 4 handles on each side allows for 2 players on each side if you so desire but still manageable when just my son and I want to play
Here's what I don't like:
1) I'd prefer a one goalie setup vs 3 but oh well
2) the instructions were just ok. it takes some brain power to figure out how to put this together but all in all I did it myself in under an hour. the biggest tip is making sure you put the right player line in correctly and facing the right way. Also note that the logo panels' holes didn't line up with the feet but I using an electric screwdriver to force the screws into the feet worked fine.
3) the steel rods are thin and I'm pretty sure they will get bent over time which will obviously be a problem
4) the goalie ball returns are a bit small for adult hands to reach inside.
BOTTOM LINE: for the price you just can't beat this tablef. Gooooooooal!
For the price and size of this table its really nice to use. I recommended this for people who don't have a lot of space in their home but still like playing table soccer.
The build is about what you would expect at this price. It's pressboard, but is holding up so far to 9 year old kid usage. The players seem to spin well. The table is light overall, so with aggressive play it will move around. We move it back.
I suppose that if this breaks and the kids LOVE foosball, the next purpose would be a heavier, woodier quality built table, but for our purposes, this has been just fine.