- File Size: 2074 KB
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: DV Books (July 11, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01IC11JJ4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,735,234 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hatred & Integrity: Two Short Tales of Historical Fiction Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
“I am incorporating many artistic elements into my regime that are vital to its effectiveness. My party and I have studied Mussolini and his Fascist regime, and I clearly realize how their artistic endeavors are the true apogee of high art; namely, to convey an ideology and psychologically affect millions. Just as the Ancient Romans utilized grand architectural structures, city planning, arches of triumph, or the eagle as a symbol throughout their empire, we great leaders of today realize the importance of icons to bind a people. This, my dear friend, is the only art I can devout my attention to at this time.”
An intelligent read that binds the past to the future. After the conversation with Hitler and long time friend, certain aspects to his personality are brought to life, and allow us to understand his mindset and actions showcasing the extremity of racism, disrespect, and blaming an entire culture for your own personal turmoils.
Flip the coin, and we are brought into conversation with Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of the UK, and Franklin Roosevelt, President of America. From their perspective, we see them working together to fight against Hitler’s regime, highlighting their friendship and as well their difference of opinions regarding colonization. Ultimately, freedom and democracy wins the battle. If you are interested in psychology, war, and history, you’ll enjoy this.
Hatred is a fictionalized account of a meeting between Adolf Hitler and August Kubizek. They had been roommates when they were in school 30 years prior to this meeting. It showed just how far Hitler had gone down the road toward pure, unadulterated hatred of anyone, and anything that was not German.
This account was disturbing, showing just how deep Hitler's hatred for the Jewish people went.
Integrity was a refreshing relief from the darkness of Hatred. Integrity detailed Winston Churchill's meeting with Franklin Roosevelt in the United States. This account showed compassion and the two world leaders' commitment to doing what is right, and how they wanted to save their nations from tyranny.
I really enjoyed this book, and look forward to reading more from the author, Rich DiSilvio.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Military > World War II
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult