Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Haughty Melodic
Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 19, 2016
great, catchy, good vibey album
on July 5, 2016
I bought this to replace my damaged copy. Haughty Melodic was my pick for Album of the Year when it was released, and it sounds just as good now. There's not a wasted lyric or lick to be had within these grooves.
on May 18, 2015
This is the quintessential M. Doughty record. The songs are ridiculously hooky and driving, and the production the perfect complement. Highly recommended as your MD entry point.
on March 17, 2015
Great introduction to Mike Doughty's solo project. His best album.
on January 28, 2015
One of Mike Doughty's best albums. I love every single track on this CD. It's a constant in my car and will always be something I love to put on and sing along with.
on April 11, 2014
Sonic and powerful. Lots of soaring music and great storytelling. I keep coming back to it and it keeps delivering. Although not quite through Mike's entire collection as a soloist and leader of the disbanded Soul Coughing, this record is his most complete among the half dozen I've sunk into. I believe sky's the limit for this guy and his best music, desite the five stars here, lay ahead of him.
on January 28, 2014
Doughty is god.
In thousands of ways.
As sad as some of the lyrics can be,
He has the most beautiful soul I have ever seen.
on September 16, 2013
GREAT MUSIC

GREAT DEAL

HEARD ONE SONG ON TV LOVED IT SO MUCH BOUGHT THE CD READ THE REVIEWS
on March 19, 2013
Mike Doughty, formerly of Soul Coughing, has several solo albums. This one is FANTASTIC! Doughty's solo work is a lot different than Soul Coughing. Even as a SC fan, I dare say the solo stuff is better. I recommend this album to anyone!
I just picked up an artist-signed one! =D
on April 1, 2012
This CD has a few very good songs, but as with most Mike Doughty, all of them grow on you after a few listens.