- Series: Haunted America
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: The History Press (September 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1467142352
- ISBN-13: 978-1467142359
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,374,275 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Haunted Monterey County (Haunted America) Paperback – September 30, 2019
About the Author
Patrick Whitehurst is a journalist and author whose works include The Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History, Grand Canyon's Tusayan Village, Williams, Monterey Noir and Monterey Pulp. He lives with his fiancée and four little dogs on the Central Coast, where he was born and raised. In the process of writing Haunted Monterey County, he visited nearly every site covered in the book, but he still has not seen a ghost himself. Visit him online at patrickwhitehurst.com.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|