|Print List Price:||$17.99|
Save $17.00 (94%)
The Haunted Purse Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "A heartwarming and thrilling YA mystery that will bring readers to tears." - InD'Tale Magazine review
- "On a scale of 1-5, The Haunted Purse deserves a 7." - Wild Women Reviews
- "Baer's heroine is courageous and determined... The plot is original, ramping up the suspense terrifically, and the characters are unforgettable. The Haunted Purse is most highly recommended." - Readers' Favorite 5-star review
- "A beautiful standalone story that teens and adults alike will enjoy. Recommended!" - Dr. Who Online review
- "It wasn't what I expected. It was so much more." - Author D. V. Stone
- ASIN : B08D39H9SZ
- Publisher : The Wild Rose Press, Inc (August 17, 2020)
- Publication date : August 17, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 2181 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 229 pages
- Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,436,489 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #6,888 in Teen & Young Adult Paranormal & Urban Fantasy
- #7,223 in Teen & Young Adult Paranormal & Urban Fantasy eBooks
- #8,560 in Ghost Fiction
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Marketed as a young adult science fiction novel, it is very appropriate for that age range, but I feel that adults of any age will enjoy it, as well.
There is excellent character development. You really get to know the main characters, identify with them and want to be their friend. There is also a strong layer of secondary characters, some good, some bad, that help to move the story along to a surprising conclusion.
Several themes run throughout the book that are appropriate for young adults, including interpersonal relationships with peers and adults, school experiences, and social dangers, to name a few.