Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 18, 2014
Rosemary did it again. I have almost all of her books. I love the true scholarly approach she has, without being boring. This is no exception. This is so thorough and concise that I feel like I am on a guided tour of Salem and surrounding areas. I plan on going this summer and taking this book with me.
on May 3, 2017
I loved it and was very satisfied with the book!
on July 20, 2014
The history on the witch trials is great. Rosemary has done a fine job collecting stories attached to seemingly every historic place in the greater Salem area. I will definitely take this book with me the next time I tour Salem.
on March 13, 2015
I enjoyed this book and I heard the stories some are different form this book but just a little and a couple of stories I haven't heard about I found this book a very good read and packed with information
on May 22, 2014
I really liked this book. Tons of details about places in and around Salem. Talks a lot about the history which I loved to read about just as much as the ghosts.
on June 11, 2016
Interesting stories, didn't take long to read.
on November 29, 2013
Interesting I visited Salem as a child, but never knew of the hauntings. I think my mother did however,
since she was very psychic.
on November 6, 2013
It was okay, I kind of expected more ghost stories. Rather it was a guide to haunted places and was still interesting, just not quite what I expected.
on January 21, 2014
It was a very informative book, that was indexed in a sensible way. But I was expecting more first hand accounts.
on September 28, 2011
Haunted Salem is captivating and very informative as well as one of the best books I have read on the subject of Salem's dark past and haunted present. Covering the history of events that led up to the infamous witch trials of 1692, the author paints a picture of what life was like in early Salem. She then proceeds to shine a light on the horrific trials all the way through to their cursed aftermath in a way that takes the reader out of their comfortable present and back in time to experience what it must have been like to be a victim as well as an accuser.

Being a student of Salem's early history and collector of Salem memorabilia, I was pleasantly surprised to learn many things I had not previously known before my journey through this book. The author's segway from Salem's history into the current energy anomalies and hauntings is brilliant! I discovered far more hauntings and areas of interest than I had previously known about.

If you live in or near this Witch City or plan on visiting or if you are just an armchair adventurer, this book is an absolute MUST HAVE. I am going to buy extra copies and send them to those on my traditional Halloween gifting list.