The Haunting of Holden Castle Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B004EEOIMY
- Publication date : November 29, 2010
- Language : English
- File size : 2431 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 240 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,389,840 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Amazingly well written, from eery premonitions tourists Tony & Sean experienced upon arriving at their Irish castle vacation, to convictions of being the target of unknown killer(s), there is a steady build-up of psychological terror and physical threats.
- Despite several scenes are repeated, new details and POVs keep them fresh.
- There are essentially two stories running almost parallel: one medieval, one current time. The transitions are seamless.
- Lots of twists & turns. Feels much longer than 214 pg. listed.
- Mushy ending with HEA all around feels a little forced.
- No index
I got teary-eyed a few times will reading this story because the characters are moving and the story really pulls you in and keeps your heart racing with each chapter, I will be reading this one over again because this is a story that should be cherished FOREVER!!!
Top reviews from other countries
Great idea! Great book in the making! Just go back to it and make it what it could be. As it stands this is lazily written, I'm afraid. I will try again with this author, however. He clearly has a great imagination and I hope that the others are rather better executed. Fingers crossed.