|Manufacturer||Haus & Garten|
|Item Weight||3.14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||29.25 x 9.65 x 1.18 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Haus & Garten PowerPRO Compound Action Bypass Loppers
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPOUND ACTION MECHANISM - Multiple pivot points and moving parts that multiply the cutting force by as much as 3 times! This means less effort, less struggle, and less chance of fatigue even through heavy pruning.
- HEAVY DUTY HIGH CARBON STEEL BLADE - Made from high quality SK-5 Japanese steel that's more durable and stays sharp longer, this tree trimmer provides precise clean cuts of up to 2 inches. Best for trimming green living wood but can also be used in some dry wood. The blade can easily be sharpened for maintenance and replacement is also available, making it a lifetime garden tool.
- 29-INCH LONG LOPPER - Longer handles allow more leverage and extra strength for tough branches. They also give you added reach and maneuverability for higher limbs. The powder coated oval tubular handles are strong enough for long lasting use yet comfortable enough in the hand.
- CONVENIENT NON-STICK TEFLON COATING - Protects the blades against rust and corrosion, it reduces friction for smoother cutting of branch and limb. Cleaning is made easier by preventing sap and debris to accumulate keeping the shears from gumming up.
- COMFORTABLE NON-SLIP GRIP - Ergonomic TPR grips securely attached to the handles prevent blisters and add comfort for long hours of use. They have integrated holes that allow you to hang the lopper on the wall for storage therefore saving space for other tools.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trimming Large Branches Doesn't Have To Be A Struggle With This Heavy Duty Lopper That Gives You 3X More Power Than Other Loppers!
Haus & Garten is a leading brand that gardening professionals, avid gardeners and home owners have come to trust. Why? When you buy any premium product from us, you can be assured that you are buying a quality product that is manufactured with the motto of "Quality First". Our attention to ergonomics, performance and durability ensures products are made for tough working environments. We pride ourselves not only on making quality products but also on building relationships with our customers and providing exceptional customer support.
***WARNING*** Make sure that the product you are purchasing is "Sold by Haus & Garten". Products from unauthorized 3rd party sellers may not have the same quality as our original products. We shall not be responsible for any issues arising from products bought from 3rd party sellers. Only products "Sold by Haus & Garten" will be warrantied.
Strength and Power for Reduced Effort
These Bypass Loppers are designed for tackling thicker branches that hand pruners cannot handle. What makes these branch clippers truly impressive is their advanced mechanism that magnifies your cutting force, giving you 3 times more power than traditional loppers. This ensures a smooth cut through tough limbs without exerting much effort, making it the best choice for big and difficult pruning tasks.
Another benefit of having this branch cutter is the extra leverage and added reach that you get with its long durable handles. They give you additional strength and leverage that makes cutting much easier and less tiring. Best used for pruning live wood in shrubs, bushes, vines, and trees that are generally too big for secateurs and smaller tools - these loppers are definitely an important addition to every professional and home gardener's tool set.
Manufactured for Excellence
Our premium quality blade has unique characteristics you won't find in most loppers - it offers remarkable strength for unsurpassed cutting performance, and abrasion resistance for superior edge holding ability. It has excellent wear resistance that allows the blade to stay sharp longer, making it ideal for heavy duty use.
This means less frequent sharpening, therefore requiring minimal time and effort with maintenance.
The Haus & Garten Bypass Loppers are made to a professional standard, with superior manufacturing processes, attention to quality, performance & thoughtful design that make this an essential piece of gardening equipment for the serious home gardener & anyone in the gardening or landscaping profession.
3X THE CUTTING POWER
The compound action system has multiple pivot points that multiply the force up to 3X for an effortless cut. It is complemented by 29-inch handles for added leverage and reach.
QUICK AND EASY CUTS
Its SK-5 high carbon steel blade glides smoothly through wood up to 2 inches thick. The non-stick Teflon coating reduces friction & protects against rust for long lasting use.
The ergonomic non-slip grips prevent blisters and sore hands for added comfort. It has integrated holes for conveniently hanging up for safe and easy storage.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second negative is how wide one must open the blades to cut: Almost 180 degrees! I've heard that other 2x/3x cutters need that kind of width but it's not easy to manage a cutting tool that needs to be open so wide. And even at full width, it didn't seem ready to handle a 2 inch cut (it may have but I didn't want to wreck a product that would go to "Warehouse Deals").
Last, and this is more a positive, it seems well made with the handles being well-thought. However, the first 2 negatives outweigh these positives and I sent it back. It would be better if it were cheaper as there are several Taiwanese loppers that are lower priced.
Result: Very flexible and versatile lopper. Initially I did not understand what the tool could do. The Haus & Garten Customer Care team and also many existing customers who are using this tool helped me out. We did all the pruning ourselves and it was very fast and efficient.
These loppers are awesome! They easily cut through larger limbs. They are sharp and well made. Yes, they are somewhat top heavy due to the compound action mechanism, but the ease of cutting makes up for this. I no longer have to brace one handle against my body while pulling the other handle towards me with two hands. These loppers greatly reduce the strength needed to do the job. Makes pruning a simple task.
I almost 100% refuses to cut limbs on a bevel which is really what need to be done when doing tree pruning.
As a bull-work lopper is does okay but be sure to have a good sharpening file with you if you plan on using it regularly.