Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on September 22, 2014
These flashlights can run on any standard 1.5V AA battery (AA Lithiums are recommended), but to achieve the full 300 Lumens, it requires the use of a Special 3V AA Lithium Battery (3V AA 1500 mAH), available for $1.50 each from Battery Junction. This Special 3V AA Lithium battery dramatically doubles the brightness of this flashlight, and is highly recommended for personal and emergency use. You can also use a 3V AA Size Rechargeable Battery.

This flashlight is also able to focus to a very wide beam or down to a narrow beam.

These flashlights are ideal for pocket, purse, car, home, biking, night skiing, hiking and for a 1" weapons mount.
on October 23, 2014
Considering the fact that this flashlight can be found for under $4 here on Amazon, my expectations were moderate

Frankly, I am astounded as to how good this product is.

First, it is INCREDIBLY bright for its size. I have a few Dorcy LED flashlights that are several times larger and cost more than twice as much. This is way brighter than those.
Second, it has a great design, particularly the device for adjusting the beam- you just slide it up or down and the beam goes from a super bright, narrow beam to a wide beam that can light up the whole street.
Third, it is well constructed, with a quality feel to it.

If I had payed $25 for this flashlight I would still be satisfied with it. As soon as I got it I ordered some more. Even if you don't need a flashlight, buy one. Heck, buy three.

PROS:
Very, very bright for its size
Well designed
Seems to be very well constructed
Great value

CONS:
Has a belt attachment, I wish it had come with a lanyard as well since it is so small.
on August 14, 2014
These little flashlights are the bomb. Seriously, they're exactly what I wanted. Inexpensive, bright, and compact. I ordered about 8 of them....I have some upstairs, some downstairs, one near the bed, one in my car, one in my wife's car, couple in the garage. You can't have enough of these. Perfect when you just need a quick light. I've exclusively only purchased the HausBell ones from HausBell and the quality has been consistent. Thank you!!
on November 10, 2014
Disappointed. The first time I used this was a very dark night. It worked terrific....for a very short time. It quickly began to fade out and then died. I put it in my backpack and later on noticed a light coming from my pack. It sprang to life again so I whipped it out and started using it only to have it fade out and die quickly. This happened numerous times in the few hours I tried to use it. Thank goodness I had a headlamp or I really would have been in the dark. I was really looking forward to having a nice bright compact light that I could easily carry in my hand and clip on my pocket as well. I guess I will shop around for something else. There were so many great reviews....perhaps I just got a lemon.
on August 14, 2014
I have had my flashlight for just over a year now so i think i can safely make a good review now.
I have used this light so much in the past year and not once has it let me down. i have even used it for night fishing/cruising on the boat. In a heavy fog situation this little light outshined the boats docking lights (which were actually car fog lights) so I am very happy with it overall.
The only bad thing i can say about it is that the little shape it's supposed to make when fully zoomed in got kinda fuzzy within 2 months but i think that just made it better.
In the year that i have pretty heavily used this light i have had to replace the standard AA battery once. two batteries in a year isn't that bad.
on February 24, 2014
these did not come in white box and were not printed hausbell cree on flashlight.instead printed made in china.apparently there are variations of this flashlight going around. although similar the hausbell that is marked is single swithch on and off. it is one quarter inch shorter than the china marked one.the cree seems a little more quality control than other.although the china marked one has a three way switch. high low and strobe.this may be handier in some applications as in biking.i prefer the first one I ordered.i returned these immediately ordered three more for 5.99 each from different seller and got the flashlights marked cree hausbell in white box.both the hausbell and china print have very unnoticible brightness differences though.and one more thing.dont spin the front end to focus. just push and pull the front of light to zoom in and out. for the size of these im impressed at the light output these have. well worth having these around.
on September 20, 2013
Just got this light and compared it to my old led light idk what led it was but it used 3 aaa batteries and it has a hotspot but this new one with a AA battery this gives a nice even lighting because of the projector lense. For the price I can't complain. It is bright I would say it is very close to 300 lm

edit: so i compared this to my dad's 300 lumen inova light which on high puts out 300 lumen, and the only difference between the two other then price is the inova has a hotspot in the center which isn't what you want when you are walking around camp and it is pitch black out.
on September 23, 2013
Don't let the price fool you! This light has the brightest light of any flashlight of similar size that I have. When I received it in the mail and put in the 14500 battery I made the error of looking into the front of the flashlight to make sure it worked. BOY! DID IT WORK! The light was so very bright I had trouble seeing anything for one or two minutes. All this said, buy it!
on December 31, 2014
Very good affordable edc light. Came well packaged and on time. It isn't best light, but I've bought others in stores for $20 or $25 that can't touch this one is performance. Although all the way zoomed in my beam is square at about ten feet with a funny design. Believe it is the shape of the LED bulb inside. But still shines a good distance without a flaw. 4 stars for sure!
on November 7, 2013
Excellent buy,I don't know how they manufacture this for what they charge. Light quality is amazing, light intensity with the lithium rechargeables is incredible. My only complaint is battery life on the lithium is pretty darn short.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.