Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 267 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 279 reviews
on January 1, 2015
easy to install and works great so far. I just wanted a cheap hard drive to save some game information on. The ones that microsoft sell seem to be a little pricy for a hard drive. This one is a great price and is working great. I would recommend as a cheaper alternative to the Microsoft branded one. The only draw back from my understanding is you cannot download certain games to the drive.
on October 22, 2014
It does everything I need it to do. It's great and gives me plenty of storage the only reason I gave it only 4 stars is because I don't like that something in it wiggles. My boyfriend has the xbox 360 brand hard disk drive and his doesn't do that. I just hope it's not a sign that it will be faulty in the future.
But so far so good!
If you're looking for a cheap way to get more storage for your xbox 360 it's definitely worth it.
on June 16, 2014
Without exaggeration, from the moment I received this in the mail, it took less than two minutes to install. Step one, open package. Step two open the drive package and remove plastic. Step three, pop the drive door off the xbox. Step four, pop in the new drive until it clicks. Done. When I turn it on, it works perfectly and shows as a Microsoft drive.

My only complaint is the packaging. The drive itself comes in a small box (the same size as the drive). That box was inside an envelope which had minimal padding. Though it works perfectly, I would have liked to see a bit more protection for an item like this.
on February 18, 2014
I made the stupid mistake of buying the 4gig xbox slim for my kids. One for the living room and the other for my teen son who hogs it over the others. Well, I am glad I did in the end after I found these because its actually CHEAPER to do it this way. The HDD's came fast, and I popped them in. They worked great! The storage just popped up on the screen and we were good to go. Just had to put it in. All we use it for is for storage with game saves, pictures, demos, etc so thats the extent of my review. If you are just looking to get away from flash drives or to download free live gold games..this is it.
on October 25, 2015
After 3 months this HDD drive makes a buzzing sound and is defective. I would like my money back but it has been longer than the 30 amazon will help me get the money back. HIGH DISAPPOINTED AND FEEL LIKE I WASTED A LOT OF MONEY FOR SOMETHIGN THAT SHOULD BE UNDER WARRANTY!

YOU ARE TAKING A RISK BUYING THIS PRODUCT!
on August 11, 2014
So far so good. Cheap and very affordable. Also VERY fast delivery. It said two weeks or so and was here in less than 5 days. Anyone looking for a HDD for a 360 should get this one.
on December 3, 2015
Worked as expected. Was told that I needed a internal hard drive to play older games and hoped by buying this it would help but it didnt. But this did allow my son to add storage space to his xbox.
on May 20, 2016
Great budget alternative for a real Microsoft Harddrive. I have traded in since purchasing, Gamestop pays the same for these as genuine Microsoft HDDS.
on March 25, 2015
Fit and works perfectly in my son's XBOX 360. Just plugged it in and it was recognized as a hard drive. So far, great product. Sure available storage space was a little less that 320G; just read other reviews. However, considering the storage and performance I am getting versus ordering a HDD directly from Microsoft, I am more that satisfied.
on July 8, 2014
Worked perfectly right out of the box. It was completely plug-and-play, there was no formatting involved. Considering it was half the price of the official MicroSoft product, it was a pretty good deal. I would recommend this product for anyone in the market for an upgraded harddrive for their Xbox 360.