Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 211 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 220 reviews
on June 2, 2014
Comfort & Value: I've seen some other reviewers state that these are over priced. They argue you can get rubber flip flops much cheaper elsewhere. This is true. I have a pair I picked up for $1 at Walmart to keep in my gym locker so I have something to keep my feet of the shower floors. But they're not comfortable. I also have a pair of Nike Solarsoft flip flops that were similarly priced. The Nikes are more comfortable than the Walmart variety but nowhere close to these. These feel amazing straight out of the box. Usually in the spring after not wearing flip flops all winter the thong portion of the sandal that sits between big and index toe bothers me and it takes awhile to get re-acclimated. Not with these. These were the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn even before I broke them in. In my opinion these are the best value flip flops you can get even if the initial price is a little higher because you'll end up wearing them much more than other flip flops that aren't as attractive or comfortable

Size: I wear a 9.5 D in dress shoes, 10 D in most athletic shoes and a 10.5 D in Nike athletic shoes. So I was in between sizes. I elected to go down to the 41 BR / 9M US size and I'm glad I did. Fit perfect.
on January 14, 2014
I first passed up on these because my expectations for "squishy" flip flops has been set by chintsy walmart grade flops. But my leather flip flops always end up as a disintegrating, stinky mess and I kept hearing about these so I figured I'd try them out.

These are actually really great quality. I can walk long distances in them without discomfort. I abuse them and wear them in many conditions and they show very little wear for it. They also don't absorb feet stink at all.

As with most flip flops, these are excessively slippery when wet and could use a more aggressive foot gripping pattern on the sole.
on July 18, 2017
Great sandal, comfortable to wear and well made. I took a risk in ordering them since I normally wear 13 wide but these are not available in wide, however they still fit well without any of the straps being tight or my foot hanging off the side or anything like that. Great product and definitely would purchase again!
on June 21, 2016
I guess I have long toes because they kind of hang over the edge.

Cons: When I compared to my other sandals and flip flops the front holes punched in these, these were actually further up which explains it why my toes hung over the front. Not sure if I just got a bum pair. The hard rubber notches between my toes actually hurt really bad after a couple of hours and ended up rubbing the skin off between my toes (pic too gross to post) which was hell for the remainder of my vacation. I had to wear another pair of sandals with band aides.

Pros: The color looks cool and how squishy the bottom of the sandal is, is very comfortable.

In conclusion: Too bad these have a short toe area and have the big hard notch that hurts space between the toes. :(
on July 28, 2014
Super comfortable sandals.. They have a ton of variety too!

The samples got true to size for me when I received them.. I have had them for over a month and I wear them everyday. They haven't stretched out.. They still fit the same as when I got them!

Another great point is that they are super easy to clean! The material is easily washable and dries rather quickly in the sun.

One con.. Which is a rarity... I was at an outdoor concert the other night and while I was walking, someone stepped on my sandal and the thong popped out from the sole... I went into an immediate panic, as I didn't want to walk barefoot the rest of he day... Well, thank god I was able to pop it back into place! It has stayed connected for the past two or three days after the simple repair (literally stuffing it back into place)..

I absolutely love these saddles!

I'll update if anything changes!
on October 25, 2013
I love Havaianas! The problem with buying them online is that their are three separate sizes printed on them; U.S., Europe and Brazil. I first received the wrong size due to the confusion in which size is what, so I sent them back and got the correct size. The replacements are the same size as my older pair in number but are exactly 5/16 of an inch shorter, which is pretty significant. I am keeping them because they will function properly as is (and I don't want the hassle of finding out the next size is too large...), but I thought the reader should know.
on April 5, 2016
Exactly as advertised and exactly what I wanted. They are flip flops that are very comfortable. I feel like I'm in Brazil when I wear them. These flip flops will teach you Portuguese!
on August 20, 2016
BEWARE- for men you will need to order a size down. I am a US and UK size 10 with big, chunky, wide feet and I ordered the 43/44 and they were WAY to big. There was a 2 inch gap between my heel and the back of the flip flop and they looked ridiculous when I put them on my feet.When I walked they flapped so much they were unwearable.

So if you are a man with size 10 (US/UK) wide feet, you will need the 41/42 size. Trust me!
on June 10, 2017
What can I say. These are rubber flip flops that look and fit great.
on July 17, 2017
Not great not terrible. basically seem like branded dimestore flipflops that ud find in any tourist beach town ..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.