BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on August 7, 2014
When I ordered these flip flops the size chart said that if you needed a size 9 order a 39/40. When I received them, the size on the flip flop said 7/8. My heel just fits. I contacted the company to express my concern about the fit and the size. They quickly assured me that it was a size 9 and that was how it was supposed to fit. I won't be ordering from them again.
on September 25, 2014
I needed a new pair of Havaianas and could not find them in stores for a reasonable price. I have always had a couple pairs of these flip-flops so they are nothing new to me. I like to wear them around pools and the beach. The packaging was a nice touch though; I assume it was a fellow Brazilian that added the nice little curl to the packaging.
on January 15, 2017
Color not quite as pale as i wanted
on April 25, 2014
These are great as the dark color does not come off on your socks or skin if you get your feet wet. With that, what could be better?
on June 24, 2014
Gifted and were perfect! Given to a man. Great fit. He has wide feet too. I would recommend these for sure!
on June 23, 2015
Great summer lake sandal.
on July 9, 2015
Awesome!
on May 12, 2015
Fine. And dandy!
on December 24, 2014
Thanks!
on February 4, 2014
I do not know what else to say about these Havaianias other than they are my go-to flip flop. Love them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.