|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.83 - $20.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Made of 100% high-quality and super-super soft durable rubber
- Rice pattern sole prevents slippage
- No overheating and no worries
- Won’t lose it’s shape
- The original flip flops from Brazil since 2001
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Havaianas is a global leader in the sandals category, with more than 224 million pairs sold in 106+ countries each year. Authentic Havaianas can be identified by the "Greeks" in the strap and signature rice-pattern sole. Havaianas flip flops are made from a secret-recipe rubber that makes the soles marshmallow soft and very durable. Every pair of flip flops is still designed and made in Brazil. Since the brand’s launch, more than 3.5 billion pairs of Havaianas have been sold. Havaianas have kept feet happy with colorful, fun designs for more than 50 years. And in case you're curious, Havaianas means "Hawaiians" in Portugese.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LWQB6U8
- Item model number: Top Tiras Sandal
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They look like knockoffs. I have had 4 other pairs and these felt different. The strap is twisted so they are unwearable. I use them only to go to the showers and take them off immediately. I wore other the other pairs out. When I get home i will go to the Havianas store. I am very unhappy with the quality of these.
The part that goes between my toes is a bit thicker than others I've had so that takes some getting used to and the base is kindof on the hard side - otherwise they'd be a 5-star.