- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press; 1 edition (September 20, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568982100
- ISBN-13: 978-1568982106
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #475,636 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Havana Guide: Modern Architecture 1925-1965 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Most people are surprised at the quantity of modernist buildings. This is the equivalent of the AIA guides for American cities.