Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on October 24, 2013
These pants feel like 100% linen. They flow around the legs as if you're wearing the sheerest of material. Can hardly notice your wearing pants. REALLY! Compared to even my lightest cotton pants, these are most excellent for tropical or hot climates. Glad I took a chance with Amazon...will purchase more soon. Thanks Havanera and Supreme International!
on February 5, 2014
Good quality material an fine craftmanship.the only minor setback is the length I have a 30 inch inseam and it's a little on the long side
on October 2, 2014
Too tight for my husband, so I wear them. Just OK.
on May 2, 2017
Great product...perfect fit
on January 9, 2015
Very nice pants. Light weight for summer in Hawaii. A little long, but nice overall fit. The white is very white, and darker briefs may show through. Easy to dress up or dress down.
on May 15, 2014
For the price, these are the best linen blend pants I've owned. I plan to buy several more pairs in different colors.
on March 31, 2014
My mom told me to buy these pants for my father, so I bought it and they fit great in his waist, but a bit large on legs, so, my mother send them to a tailor and it fitted great.
on April 30, 2014
These are exactly what we were looking for. They will do nicely along with a black flowered shirt. They are thin so should be cool in the Caribbean.
on April 3, 2014
It fit well! Looks good. I would get it again in a another color or white. .Also for a evening out!
on June 19, 2014
These pants were very nice and the fit was perfect. Use them on my first cruise got a lot of compliments.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question