Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 11, 2017
I loved this book and the things Leman teaches are so simple but so forgotten in today's society. This book is life changing and I think all new parents should read it! Its a book I will continually go back to when needed.
100% recommend it!
on July 9, 2015
I really liked this book. It gave me some practical tips to get control over my children when we are all having a meltdown. There were some things in the reading that should have been common sense to me but in anger or confusion over what I was doing wrong was just lost to me. I have implemented the steps in this book and my boys are improving by leaps and bounds.
on February 28, 2015
Greet book and great advice. Helps really get into the mind of the child. As parents we tend to be so caught up in our daily lives or trying so hard not to be our parents that we fail to realize just how much control we actually give our children. Whether your on child number one or five this is a great book to help you cope and deal with the rebellion and actions of today's youth.
on June 5, 2017
Perfect! Thank you!
on June 20, 2017
A good read!
on June 16, 2017
must read
on February 4, 2016
Excellent book...really gave me a ton of useful tools to help shape my children's hearts and attitudes. As with ANY parenting advice, every family (and individual in each family) are different so it's up to the parent's discretion to determine which bits of advice in this book will or won't work for their family. But I'm convinced there is something useful for all parents in this book.
on July 14, 2017
He has really helped me see where things were going wrong and what needs to change in my family. Worth the time for any parent looking for help.
on November 14, 2013
Easy read, amusing and to the point!! Dr. Leman's suggestions are basic tough love techniques. It's taking longer then a few days to see complete turnarounds in our 8 yo son's behaviors but then he is diagnosed with mild to moderate issues in attention, learning and defiance. I wasn't in full agreement with his perspective on diagnosing kids, or lack of it. We have definitely seen improvements though!! I love how Dr. Leman calls it "Fun day" for parents - changes my perspective with disciplining when times are really rough, makes it less stressful for me and my husband, with effective results on our family.
on November 26, 2016
Great book full of great advice.