- File Size: 1222 KB
- Print Length: 45 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Artichoke Press LLC; 1 edition (March 1, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007GB4LSI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,956,341 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #207 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Stepparenting & Blended Families
- #608 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- #782 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
How to Have FUN With Your Family for Almost FREE (77 Ways to Parent Series Book 8) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 45 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to How to Have FUN With Your Family for Almost FREE (77 Ways to Parent Series Book 8)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You'll find lots of innovative ideas and I found the pictures really added to the message. If you are looking for a few new ways to have fun with the kids I suggest you grab this book and get started! Nicely Done!
Ride bikes, play hopscotch, dance to the radio, jump rope, go to library, run through a sprinkler, swim, board games, card games, jigsaw puzzles, etc....... Who doesn't already to that?
Free? Build a tree house, restore an old car, etc....... Pray tell me where those are free!
Fun? Pick up trash along the highway, have a garage sale, rake leaves, etc.... That sounds like a lot of work to me.
And why does 'Plant a Garden and 'Create a Family Garden' count as 2 different activities? It also is not free and it require a lot of work if done correctly and the work is ongoing. Why do board& card games count as 2 different activities? They are games.
If you have children or grandchildren there is nothing in this book that is new or original, very little is free, and quite a few are repetitions.