Haven Outerwear Women's Rain Anorak With Faux Fur Hood
- Fill: 100% Polyester; Shell: 60% Polyester, 40% Nylon; Faux Fur Hood Trim: 51% Modacrylic, 33% Acrylic, 16% Polyester
- Machine wash, remove faux fur hood before washing
- An Amazon brand
- Feminine flair meets performance utility in this A-line rain anorak with a sateen finish. Quilting and insulation in the body and hood offer elevated warmth, while a back storm flap helps keep you dry. Custom style options like zip-off faux fur trim, tie details at the back waist, and a zippered hem let you wear the jacket your way.
- This mid-weight anorak provides water and wind protection with moderate warmth.
- Pockets at the chest and body are lined for comfort and storage.
- Model is between 5’8” and 5’9” and wearing a size Small.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Feminine flair meets performance utility in this A-line rain anorak with a sateen finish. Quilting and insulation in the body and hood offer elevated warmth, while a back storm flap helps keep you dry. Custom style options like zip-off faux fur trim, bungee ties at the waist, and a zippered hem let you wear the jacket your way.
Keep out the cold in exceptional style with Haven Outerwear. Our collection of premium jackets and coats for women feature weather-ready fabrics, ultra-plush fill, and luxurious faux fur trims for cold-weather style all under $100. From a down puffer jacket to a chic trench coat or a timeless wool coat, Haven Outerwear keeps you warm at irresistible prices all season long.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0733TJZBV
- Item model number: LR17-082
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The “medium” jacket is generously sized but not too large, and would allow for a layered sweater underneath.
For a snugger fit, there is a drawcord at the waist. But none to secure the hood in windy weather.
Since one would wear this jacket in cold weather, pockets should be adequate to accommodate gloves and a warm hat. There are two exterior pockets but they're not large and would not be big enough for a warm hat. At least to me, this is a big drawback.
There is an interior zipped pocket at the left chest, but it is small. It would hold a wallet or small phone only.
A curious feature is vertical zippers at the left and right hem. Since this jacket is billed as a "rain anorak", I'd expect waterproof gussets behind those zippers, but there are none.
The faux fur trim zips off for washing, but that means an annoying zipper pull at the collar. A feature I would prefer had been omitted. The product page (and even the washing instructions on the garment tag) suggests that the hood zips off, but it does not.
I personally prefer my winter coats to have slightly longer sleeves, so that you can tuck your gloves up under the sleeve without a gap. The sleeves on this coat were quite short on me - as they are on the model - so you can't do that. I also found that the body was very tubular. You can kind of cinch it to your waist with the drawstring, but it then just looks like you're a sausage with a string around the middle. It also doesn't include a drawstring around the hood or collar area, which tends to hang open a lot if you have the top button undone. I tried keeping the top button done up, but it is quite uncomfortable on my neck. I'd recommend wearing a hat under the jacket.
My other problem is that it's very thin and not really that waterproof. My actual raincoats and ski jacket have very obvious waterproofing strips around the zips and seams, and you can clearly see that's not the case here. I wore this coat to work, it rained on my way home, and in the 10 minute walk from my office to my car, I got fairly damp and didn't stay very warm either. Meh.