Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: You Haven't Seen the Last of Me (Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on January 17, 2012
I, too, am a huge fan of Cher, as an actor and songstress. I saw the movie on DVD, only recently, and loved this cut. I don't normally purchase music online, but I couldn't wait to have it. This is typical Cher, at her best. It's both rich and powerful, yet also soulful and sweet. It has personal relevance for me, so I've created a shortcut to it on my desktop, for quick access. I have it on all my portable devices, as well, so I play it frequently, wherever I am, and I'm still not tired of it. Another winner for an artist who's proven her staying power time and again.
on December 6, 2010
Cher is in top form in this incredible ballad from the hit movie,Burlesque.She soars to exciting vocal levels.in this Warren-penned song,.The song was written for her character Tess who is tenatious and emotive like Cher. Ms. Cher is able to stand up to the task of being a great presence on this soundtrack despite the fact she has but two songs on the Christina Aguilera dominated soundtrack.The new remixes for the clubs are actually,suprisenly good. Cher fans unite!Christina is great too.
on January 21, 2012
I loved this song from the movie and you would also enjoy the DVD. Burlesque (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) Cher is still making great hits.
on April 3, 2011
I am a huge Cher fan and watched the movie Burlesque and could not wait to get the soundtrack.
Even at Cher's age, she can still belt out a tune. Only 2 songs from Cher but Christine has some great songs also.
on January 30, 2014
I don't like this soundtrack anymore; it reminds me of the movie which was too lude for my taste and not rated in my acceptance level. If you like sex and hot bodies, this is for you, otherwise, let it go if you do not want your children to see it.
on April 2, 2014
Cher has such a distinctive voice and it is just perfect for this song. I loved her and Christina in the movie Burlesque and just adore this song (my husband even loves it).
on January 29, 2013
I play this song whenever I'm feeling stressed out and frustrated with everything and it reminds me to take a stand for myself, plus it's Cher and she's just AWESOME!
on April 1, 2013
How can you not like Cher?
I like the duet even apart from the Movie,
which wasn't bad however two great voices in my estimation compliment each other.
on February 27, 2014
A reminder that the girl has still got it. Tremendous vocal control and feeling. Just love to listen to a song that I think ONLY Cher could do this way.
on January 9, 2013
Chere is great in this movie, and her solo makes you feel it in your bones.
Christina has a fantastic voice, and surprisingly, can act too!