Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop STEM Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on August 18, 2015
I bought the LP when it came out in 1965 and loved it !! Side one ( 1 ) featured the studio tracks of (1) You're A Better Man Than I ; ( 2) Evil Hearted You ; ( 3 ) I'm A Man : ( 4 ) Still I'm Sad ; ( 5 ) Heart Full Of Soul ; and ( 6 ) Train Kept A-Rollin' . Side two ( 2 ) featured the live tracks of ( 1 ) Smokestack Lightning ; ( 2 ) Respectable ; ( 3 ) I'm A Man ; and ( 4) Here 'Tis . Although the first 10 tracks are MONO as was the LP , the sound quality is great !! The rest of the disc is Bonus Tracks , some of which are in STEREO ! I consider this disc to be the best one that the Yardbirds produced as all of the songs are very listenable. My favorite non-single song is "Train Kept A-Rollin' " . This song should have been at least on the "B" side of a "45" but it was not . I think it was overlooked somehow. I recommend this disc to anyone looking for a great Yardbirds disc. Enjoy !!!
on October 10, 2013
When this record came out I was more into Blues and soul music. Which meant I loved the stones also. This one was different and though it took some repetitive listening on my part this album represented to me the beginning of a new types of music. Blues songs that were not really bluesy and big guitar work.. only thing I would have preferred they had left the album alone without most of the extra tracks.... most of it not up to par with the original album. Still a great time piece...memories of a more innocent and idealistic time.
on January 11, 2013
Shape of things, I'm a man,and train kept a rollin.Jeff Beck !!!Good old british blues rock with an attitude!!!! Recommended!!!!