Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 261 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 269 reviews
on February 18, 2016
I ordered these in a size 11 in a brown color for a toga costume for my fiance, unfortunately they were too small and I wrongly judged the color. So I started a return process and got these. These are perfect. Exactly as described. If you're debating on sizes, definitely go up.
For reference my fiance wheres a 10.5-11.5 depending on the shoe. The 11 were WAY to small. The 12 fit perfectly. I wear an 8.5 in women and the 11s were BARELY too big. I could have easily wore a 10 in these.
on February 10, 2016
We originally ordered these for my boyfriend in size 11 as they were advertised as "Men's Sandals" from another seller and he wears size 11...I own a pair that were sold as women's in size 9, which is the shoe size I wore when I bought them and they fit great, so I assumed the men's would also be true to fit. However it came to our attention after we bought the first pair for him, that they are unisex sandals and you must order 2 sizes larger for men. For example, he wears a men's size 11, we had to go up 2 sizes and buy size 13. Also, if you are a 1/2 size, you must go up 2 1/2 sizes....so for example, if you are a man who wears size 10.5, you'd also have to buy size 13 in these sandals. Other than that, they are extremely comfortable and durable. I have had mine for 5+ years now and they are just starting to wear out. The only 2 complaints that both my boyfriend and I have is first there isn't much to protect your foot from rocks if you step on one or are walking on gravel, the soles are somewhat thin, and you feel every rock.... second, if you are walking on a wet smooth surface, like tile or smooth concrete, watch your step! These sandals are quite slick in wet conditions.
on December 21, 2015
My teenager has a brown pair and requested the same in black. She says they are comfortable and wears them with socks and without. The sizing guidelines were very helpful and the fit is perfect. They hold up well and are good sandals to wear around. I don't find them very attractive but evidently the teens do.
on March 11, 2017
Wear these at home always. First thing I slip into when I walk in the door. Better than barefoot. In the summer I wear out the door to go to the store or around the yard. Too casual for work of course. I have black and brown. Will probably purchase more. Will NEVER be without a pair.
on May 7, 2015
I first bought a pair in Hawaii from a store, so I could try them on and know to buy size 10 instead of my normal size 9. Just bought a new pair of 10's here in black, and they fit the same.
on January 25, 2016
Bought these for my step son and he loves them. This is a fashion statement for teenagers! Sizing runs very small. I knew to order bigger thanks to the reviews. He wears a size 9 but I order 2 sizes up and purchased an 11. Fits him perfect!!!!
on April 4, 2017
I wear size 11 shoes, I ordered a size 12 sandal. It was too narrow for my islander Fred Flinstone feet, couldn't even get my foot into it.
on March 1, 2017
Love these for the pool or beach. This is my second pair and once I wore them, all of my friends ordered a pair also.
on March 10, 2017
these shoes are fashionable but they are not comfortable at all. The little small dots they have on the inside make your feet hurt like hell
on September 13, 2015
Ordered per size suggestion and still were a bit small and tight mainly on my pinky toe. I wear 8.5-9.0 so I ordered a 10. They look nice and well made but I wish they were a little wider and true fit. Truly dissapointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.