Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chocolate Kona Blend Coffee K-cups, Rich Chocolate Flavor, Box of 12 K-cups
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on November 3, 2012
the delivery time was very fast but the coffee taste is like Mac Donald or 7-11 coffee.
Based on customer review, I thought this coffee was very fine coffee so I gave to friends as a gift in the past.
My friends didn't mention about the coffee taste. I expected to hear "the coffee tasted great"
I should have tasted it before I gave to a friend. Now I know why !
on December 6, 2012
I thought it would be all Kona coffee. Instead it is a mix from HI and other tropical islands. They should mention that in the description!
on December 23, 2012
Received this as a gift. Wish I could return it. DO NOT buy this garbage. Nowhere does it say 10% or even 1% kona coffee, because it is not. It is equivalent to a garbage brew at a gas station. I lived on kona for 10 years and know what I am drinking. My mother sent this as a gift and I want to throw it in the trash. Buy from a more reputable seller for this is not one.
on February 14, 2013
We received this as a gift. We were excited to try it, because it looked pretty and the descriptions were so appealing. Sadly, it made a better decoration than beverage. We tried a few, and tossed the rest, just couldn't drink it.
on February 22, 2013
I gave this to my girl friend's parents who love coffee. I tried some and I enjoyed it. From what they tell me they loved the coffee and save it for Sunday mornings. For the price, this will make a pretty good gift.
on December 18, 2012
BUYER BEWARE! This is not 100% Hawaiian coffee! But a Blend of coffees stated right on the front of the box.
on July 11, 2013
It was a father's day gift because my dad loves coffee. The description said all coffee and what he recieved had hot chocolate also in it. My parents did how ever enjoy all of it and said was very tasty.
on February 29, 2012
Sent this as a gift, so personaly I don't know how it looked or tasted,but the person who did recieve this, loved it.
on August 23, 2013
what a great packaging idea for some wonderful coffee from Hawaii! Definitely will order again. Everybody wants it for coffee when visiting me.
on January 17, 2013
The person for whom I bought this told us later that she is crazy about this Hawaiian coffee. She really enjoyed receiving this.