Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hawaiian Shaved Ice S900A Electric Shaved Ice Mach..." and save 60% off the $59.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Hawaiian Shaved Ice S900A Electric Shaved Ice Machine | Features 2 Round Block Ice Molds | Shave Ice in minutes | Make Snoballs and Shave Ice from Home
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DELICIOUSLY FUN FOR EVERYONE: Great for shaved ice, snow cones, slushies, margaritas and other fun drinks.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY SNOW: Shaves fine, fluffy snow when used as suggested. A classic treat made in your own home! Not suited for commercial or continuous use.
- CLEAN & SLEEK: Attractive countertop design and disassembles in seconds for easy storage.
- INCLUDES: Two ice molds used to freeze round blocks of ice for shaving soft fluffy snow. 1-year Warranty. Non-slip Mat.
- CUSTOMERS SAY: Great for making shaved ice on a hot day for the family. | This is a solid product which gives consistent results.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Make shaved ice at home!
Not only is this the best shaved ice machine on the market, it’s also the simplest. Just place your ice in the machine, place the motor unit on top, plug it in, and start shaving. That’s it.
Crave the Shave
Make healthy, refreshing and kid-friendly treats with the compact Hawaiian Shaved Ice S900A shaved ice machine. The nostalgic summertime (or anytime) treats can be made at home in a matter of minutes. Simply shave fluffy snow and top with your favorite Hawaiian Shaved Ice syrup or even create your own dreamy desserts. Whipping up a 3-5 shaved ice servings has never been so easy and cleanup is a cinch – simply wipe dry with a cloth!
Get Ready. ..
Before shaving, allow the ice blocks to thaw for 5-7 minutes. This is what the pros do to provide the best quality snow! This process is called 'tempering'.
The Finest Design for the Finest Snow
The innovative design of this compact ice shaver is remarkable. The precision-cut stainless steel blade combined with cylindrical ice blocks ensures fine and fluffy snow for every serving. Two block ice molds are included to freeze the ice blocks along with a non-skid mat for the tray. If you prefer a coarse or crunchy ice, this ice shaver can also shave ice cubes and the blade can be adjusted to shave the desired texture of snow.
This Shaved Ice Machine is great for shaved ice, snow cones, slushies, margaritas, fun drinks and more. The Hawaiian Shaved Ice brand machine is fun and easy to operate. Included with the machine are two round ice molds.
To use, simply fill the round ice molds with water and freeze overnight to produce small, round blocks of ice. Next, allow the ice to temper (or thaw) for 5-7 minutes before shaving. Remove ice from the mold and place ice into the ice crusher cup. Next, place the motor unit in position and gently press down on the motor assembly to shave a mound of soft fluffy snow. When the ice production completes, there will be a thin layer of the ice block in the ice crusher cup. This is to prevent the ice-gripper plate from making contact with the blade. To remove the leftover ice, simply turn the unit upside-down and allow the remaining ice to fall or you may wait to allow the ice to melt. Never insert fingers into the ice crusher cup or near the blade.
The design of the Hawaiian Shaved Ice Machine makes it an attractive countertop appliance. If storage is preferred, the machine is designed to be quickly disassembled for easy storage.
The Hawaiian shaved ice machine plugs into any standard household electrical plug (120V) and features an adjustable, stainless steel blade. Additional ice molds and replacement blades are available and sold separately. Also included is a 1-year manufacturers’ warranty. Always read the instruction manual before operating.
- Electrical: 120V, 55W, 60Hz
- Assembled Dimensions: 6 1/2" W x 8" D x 14" H
- ETL Listed
- Adjustable Blade
- Parts: Motor Unit, Ice Crusher Cup, Support Base, 2 Ice Molds, Non-Slip Mat
- BPA Free
- Easy to Clean
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The For all the people complaining about it being "noisy" well what did you expect? Its definitely NOT louder than my blender which is much noisier when i'm trying to crush ice.
From all the items I've owned and the reviews I've read for the products I've learned that most of the negative reviews are because of the user not the product. Unless of course it was a defect.
In the video I did not use the entire block of ice because... Well it wouldn't fit into my 12 oz mug unless I would tightly pack the ice.
I looked around, read a lot of reviews, and did a lot of research before buying this guy. It was the ONLY one I saw producing fine shaved ice in a YT video. Then I came to read the reviews and found a lot of people complaining about crunchy ice. That is because the blade is extremely sharp when you get it and it requires some technique before you break it in. I also saw some bad reviews complaining about it breaking down in a month - but it comes with a 1 year warranty. This product simply spins ice over a blade... the rest is up to the handler. Shaving ice isn't a complicated art but it isn't as easy as pushing a button either. You have to balance pressure with the sharpness of your blade.
Here is what you need to know:
1) Chill anything that will come into contact with the shaved ice. Otherwise the first layer will melt, then get frozen by the next layer and you will have a layer of ice chips on the bottom. I suggest freezing a large bowl that barely fits under the motor to catch the fluffy snow, then using a cold spatula or something to pack it into the cone or chilled cup.
2) Instead of waiting for the small puck to sweat, smear the size you 're going to start shaving with ice-cold water over and over until it stops freezing over and remains glossy. The glossiness is important in getting the action started without chips. Waiting too long for it sweat means your snow will melt quicker too.
3) Ideally use pure water like RO, DI, or distilled water for the puck.
4) Don't drop your puck on the blade, set it upside down on the motor and let it stick to the teeth, then slide your stand upside down on the motor, then flip the 2 right-side up together. That way you don't accidentally chip or loosen your blade.
5) When your blade is sharp, pushing the button down is going to put too much force on the ice causing it to get cut into small pieces like a snowcone. For shaved ice, grab the motor housing with both hands and use your thumbs to press the button so you get full control over the amount of pressure you put on the puck. Put very little pressure on the puck and wait for a thin sheet of WHITE snow to come out. You will need to practice, but by being patient you will create white fluffly snow instead of chunky ice. Over time as the blade dulls you can put more and more pressure and produce shaved/snowy ice faster and faster. This is the main ingredient to a fluffy shaved ice as opposed to a crunchy snow cone.
6) You have to pack down your snow to hold the syrup. Keep in mind when packing down the stuff at the top, you're putting pressure and packing down the stuff at the bottom further. So compensate by packing the bottom less and increasing pressure as you go up or prepacking the snow at the top. This takes practice!
But here's the real key: don't use premade syrups. Read the label - there's little or no fruit even in them. Instead, make your own, which is surprisingly easy to do, and will make the result taste 100x better, just like in Hawaii. All you do is put 3/4 cup of water, 3/4 cup of sugar, and 3/4 cup of chopped fruit into a saucepan, bring to boil, simmer for 5 min, turn off heat and let come to room temp, then pour through a strainer. Squeeze a lemon into the mixture before simmering if you want a bit more tart (helps preserve it too). Keep in fridge for up to two weeks.
All the top Hawaii shave ice stands use homemade syrups, and they make all the difference.