- Series: The Cornell Yeats
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Cornell University Press; 1 edition (October 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801449502
- ISBN-13: 978-0801449505
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,065,527 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"At the Hawk's Well" and "The Cat and the Moon": Manuscript Materials (The Cornell Yeats) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
About the Author
Andrew Parkin is Professor of English, Emeritus, at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|