Hayabusa Goorudo 3 Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi
- MATERIAL: Jacket: 550-GSM gold weave cotton. Pants: 12oz twill cotton with stretch drawstring. IBJJF approved BJJ kimono for training or competition.
- DURABILITY/QUALITY: This gi was made to be sturdy, tough, and durable to withstand hard training, strong grips, and all the challenges Jiu Jitsu throws at you.
- FIT: Gi weight per size: A0 - 3.9 lbs, A1 - 4.2 lbs, A2 - 4.5 lbs, A3 - 4.6 lbs, A4 - 4.7 lbs, A5 - 5.8 lbs See product description below for SIZE CHART,
- FEEL: The Goorudo 3 Gi uses gold weaved fabric, which means that despite its durability, this gi is still soft and feels great to wear.
- Unique Design: The intricate embroidery and patches create a distinct appearance that's unique to the Goorudo line.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GOORUDO 3 GOLD WEAVE JIU JITSU GI - A CUSTOMIZED FIT THAT IS AS COMFORTABLE AS IT IS DURABLE.
Meticulous attention to detail delivers perfection in every aspect of this gi’s design. Heavyweight gold weave for comfort without restriction. Reinforced stress areas and the finest cotton for strength and durability. Intricately stitched and detailed for both function and style.
THE HAYABUSA EXPERIENCE
Our gold weave gi was crafted to deliver a customized fit, unmatched comfort and the durability needed for you to roll every day and push your limits.
Constructed for the devoted practitioner, this gi delivers what athletes need for the most intense training and competition. Test yourself, let us worry about your gi.
Meticulous attention to detail ensures no aspect of this gi was overlooked. The finest of cottons, intricate stitching and detailing, and tailored cut, all ensure this gi demands the same attention your game does.
WHY WE MADE IT
The rise to excellence. Being better today than yesterday. These are goals that both Hayabusa and the Jiu Jitsu practitioner strive to achieve. With hand-crafted designs using premium materials and state of the art manufacturing, you can expect perfection when you roll in Hayabusa.
- Heavyweight, for superior comfort and maneuverability
- Jacket is constructed with a 550-gsm gold weave
- 12oz. twill cotton pants with reinforced areas for exceptional strength and durability
- Patches and embroidery on lapel, chest, shoulders and back and legs
- Adorned with traditional kanjis meaning “Courage”, “Strength”, “Pride” and “Respect”
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.01 x 12.99 x 3.5 inches; 12 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : November 21, 2016
- Manufacturer : Hayabusa
- ASIN : B01N55ABM6
Best Sellers Rank:
#108,965 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #27 in Jiu-Jitsu Uniform Sets
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It started to wear and tear only three months in, but I kept repairing it to stretch out my time with it due to paying such a high price for this gi (Compared to other cheaper brands)
I was told Hyabusa was premium, and maybe at one time they were. But my experience is they’re garbage.
Hope this review + photos will save someone the time and $$ this thing will cost you.
Update: washed hot dried hot. Sleeves and pants are perfect. I wish there was about 2 more inches to wrap around my torso in the kimono. Same issue with Fuji I like a bit more wrap. More importantly I've worn this in two days at two different gyms... Had a guy at each gym pause our roll to comment on the gi, the color the weight the patching..
Top reviews from other countries
Speaking of quality I’ve had quite a few gi’s And the material on this is 2nd to none, pure quality, as for the looks? Best looking gi I’ve had also.
I might have washed it about 8-10 times now (always cold water).
The pant and the collar are now purple-ish. So I look like I have an unfitted top-bottom Gi...
I'm quite disappointed with it since, the main reason why I bought it was because I found that blue really cool.
So it's no go for the Goorudo... :(
Other than that this is the best gi I own. It is comfortable and moves well. It also appears to be very durable and of course it looks great!