Hayabusa Kanpeki Elite Boxing Gloves (Brown, 16oz)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CRAFTED FOR PERFORMANCE - Made from 100% genuine, high-performance leather, the Kanpeki Elite Series gloves are designed to be the world’s best in durability and performance
- ENHANCED WRIST SUPPORT - Patented Dual-X Wrist Closure and Fusion Splinting technologies enhance wrist support by delivering up to 99.7% perfect alignment
- SUPREME ENERGY TRANSFER - Deltra-EG Inner Core with advanced Crush Zone complex absorbs unwanted energy transfer, protecting your hands at impact
- ANTI-MICROBIAL - Kanpeki Elite Series 3.0 is powered by exclusive Hayabusa AG fabric featuring X-Static XT2, an anti-microbial technology that delivers anti-odor properties
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Optimized ergonomic thumb position eliminates awkward strain on both thumb and wrist
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A perfect blend of the old world and the new, the Kanpeki Elite Series 3.0 is the perfect glove for the serious fighter. The only equipment on the market constructed with the world’s finest 100% full-grain, drum-dyed leather, the Kanpeki Elite Series 3.0 boxing gloves are just as protective as they are good to look at. Hands and wrists stay fully protected and secure thanks to Hayabusa’s patented Dual-X Wrist Closure and Fusion Splinting technology, which delivers up to 99.7% perfect alignment. The Deltra-EG Inner Core with advanced Crush Zone complex helps dampen the force from a strike, protecting your hands at the moment of impact, and the ergonomic thumb position eliminates awkward strain on both thumb and wrist. Hayabusa’s exclusive AG fabric lining uses X-Static XT2 to keep gloves fresh, even after a heavy workout. For a glove designed to take you to the next level, the Kanpeki Elite should be your first choice.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I were to rebuy, I'd just go with Tokushus as they're cheaper and overall feel better. If you want real leather spend extra and go with Cletos, even their with lesser wrist protection.
Okay, so I've been hammering away for the past two months with these. Padding has compressed quite a bit since then.
Also, I'm not convinced that the first velcro strap really provides that much additional support. In fact, if anything, it's getting sort of annoying, as it is catching on my wraps.
In any event, these are still great gloves.