Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

The Haynes Automotive Body Repair & Painting Manual
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 10, 2015
It added a bit to my knowledge base. The main point that I did not like was that it gave a picture and did not flesh out the details very far. If used in conjunction with other manuals or a video a beginner should have a pretty good idea of what they need to do. Overall a pretty good manual.
on November 7, 2017
Love it detail plus the class
on February 17, 2012
Well written, well organized, lots of good information. If you are like me and want to attempt some of my own body work, this book is for you too. A lot of books on this subject just skim the surface of the topic and show a few pictures. This book is well organized, in depth and easy to read and learn from. Well worth the price. Like many Haynes manuals, it pays for itself first time out. Thanks Haynes, thanks Amazon.

Regards, Pag
on April 20, 2015
I nicked my newly painted hotrod doors hanging and adjusting, I needed to know how to repair the paint and blend. I read this book, tried its directions and vow-la, I half way did a good job. Books are good to have when you need pictures and instructions, this book is superb with that.
on October 28, 2012
very well written and easy to follow with pictures and step by step instructions for the beginner. i have learned alot from this book. highly recommended.
on May 14, 2015
Love this book its very informative I have done much to my old truck with the knowledge of this book. So I like it
on February 18, 2017
It has some good information for a novice, wish more focus on finishing sanding
on October 17, 2015
It doesn't have enough photos on how to actually do the work. Maybe my expectation was too high. It does have some good information.
on January 27, 2015
Awesome step by step instructions. Makes it easy for someone who is new to doing bodywork.
on March 15, 2015
Yes I love it I will be ordering more books . I wonder if they have a shop painting manual