Consider these available items
Haynes Build Your Own Internal Combustion Engine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Construct a fully working model of a car engine
- Features electric motor with over 100 parts, and illuminating spark plugs
- On/off controller has built-in sound chip that reproduces the sound of an engine starting
- Challenging and fun for the budding mechanic
- For ages 12 and up
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the Manufacturer
For the budding mechanic. Learn to construct a fully working model of a car engine with ignition sound and light up spark plugs. This fun and challenging model is endorsed by Hayes (World’s number one publisher of Car Repair Manuals). Kit contains all the tools you need and over 100 detailed and precise parts. Includes electric motor and instructions. Requires two AA batteries (not included). For ages 12 and up.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I gave it a 2 star review because the seller was very good and I returned it with free postage and they gave me a full refund,