- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Haynes MWHV2 V-Twin Motorcycle Engine Model, Multi
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||75|
|Model Name||V-Twin Motorcycle Engine|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REPLICA WORKING MODEL: Build a fully functional, motorised model of a V-Twin motorcycle engine from Haynes.
- REAL SOUNDS: Plays a recording of a real engine sound.
- FEATURES: Plated exhausts, air filter cover and engine side covers to give the finished model a customised look. The see-through cylinders and illuminating spark plugs allow you to see how each part of the engine works
- AWARD WINNING: Dads Choice Award winner, this STEM product has a Haynes style manual with detailed instructions as well as interesting information about V-Twin engines.
- SEE VIDEO: For timelapse. Contains over 150 parts. This product is a STEM Product
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Build a fully functional, motorized model of a V-Twin motorcycle engine. Features sound recorded from a real engine, plated exhausts, air filter cover and engine side covers to give the finished model a customized look. The see-through cylinders and illuminating spark plugs allow you to see how each part Of the engine works. Contains more than 75 pieces and all that you need to assemble the model. Comes with a Haynes style manual giving you step by step instructions as well as interesting information about V-Twin engines.
Caution use under adult supervision.For children over 10 years of age only
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The instructions were a bit vague with regards setting the valve timing,
but apart from that, very pleased ! I thought the sound chip would be
tacky, but it's actually very good, sounding just like a real engine !