- PVC valve for resistance to corrosion and less weight than metal
- FPM diaphragm and seals for use with petroleum oils, diester base lubricants, silicate fluids and greases, halogenated hydrocarbons, acids, and vacuum environments
- Wheel handle for manually opening and closing valve
- Pressure rating of 150 psi at 70 degrees F under non-shock conditions; operating temperature range of 32 to 140 degrees F
- 1-1/2" socket and threaded connections for connecting with plain and threaded male pipe ends
Have one to sell?
Hayward DAB1015UFF DAB Series PVC Diaphragm Valve, FPM Diaphragm, FPM Seals, 1-1/2" Socket and Threaded Connections
|Price:||$591.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|Maximum Pressure||150 PSI|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Overall Length||11.22 inches|
|Seal Material Type||FPM|
|Style Name||Socket Weld|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
There are no customer reviews yet.