Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hayward RC9990CUB TigerShark Robotic Pool Vacuum (..." and save 68% off the $2,188.16 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hayward RC9990CUB TigerShark Robotic Pool Vacuum (Automatic Pool Cleaner)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Tiger Shark QC offers a fast 90-minute Quick Clean cycle
- In-ground residential pools up to 20 x 40 feet.Runs separately from the pool's filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required
- Unique cartridge filter system makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose
- Built with an efficient 24-volt motor designed to use less energy and lower cost
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
For over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Our goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off.
The iconic workhorse of the industry.
Featuring intelligent microprocessor-based technology, TigerShark robotic cleaners scour all pool surfaces quickly and completely. With an on-board pump, they boast strong vacuum power and energy-efficient operation. Their reinforced polyester filter cartridges are easy to clean, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse. TigerShark cleaners don’t require any additional pumps, hookups or hoses. Because they run separately from the pool's filtration system, less water is used for backwashing. For the best results in less time, trust the cleaners renowned for their reliability, efficiency and ease of use—the TigerShark series from Hayward.
Two cleaning speeds: fast and really fast
All TigerShark models can clean the pool floor, walls, coves and waterline in just 3 hours. TigerShark QC can perform a quick 90-minute cleaning cycle.
Zero hassle for simple and painless maintenance
Unique cartridge filter system makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose. Reinforced cartridge elements ensure TigerShark filters last longer and cost less to maintain.
Easy to use
Requires no hoses or hookups nor additional pumps, just let it clean. Runs separately from the pool's filtration system so there is less backwashing.
Easy to handle, transport, and store
Optional Caddy cart used for easy handling and storage of cleaners, power supply and cord.
|TigerShark||TigerShark QC||TigerShark Plus|
|Cleaning Cycle||3 hours||3 hours / 90 minutes Quick Clean||3 hours|
|Pool Surface||Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Pebble and Tile||Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Pebble and Tile||Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Pebble and Tile|
|Power Supply Input Voltage||115 VAC 60 Hz||115 VAC 60 Hz||115 VAC 60 Hz|
|Power Supply Output Voltage||24 V DC||24 V DC||24 V DC|
|Weight||21.5 lbs||21.5 lbs||21.5 lbs|
|Warranty||1 year||3 year||3 year|
The Tiger Shark QC offers a fast 90-minute Quick Clean cycle Runs separately from the pool's filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required Unique cartridge filter system makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose Built with an efficient 24-volt motor designed to use less energy and lower cost
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After spending hours and hours of research on robotic cleaners, I ended up buying the TigerShark. It works quite well, and I'm always impressed when it sucks up a stone or large piece of mulch that finds its way all the way down at the deep end.
PRO's: Great cleaning job, very easy to operate (literally one button).
CON's: It's very heavy, especially lifting it out of the pool when it's done. Do NOT purchase this if you have back issues or other issues regarding heavy lifting. When the TigerShark is done and filled with water, it's like lifting a 50-lb bag of concrete out of the pool. Another con is cleaning out the filter after each use is a bit cumbersome and clumsy, and you never feel like you're getting it 100% clean for the next go around.
Amazon, I am good customer and need some help with this situation, please contact me such that we can work out a remedy. Thank you.
- does a great job of cleaning. It'll pick up pebbles, leaves, berries, worms, ants, and more dirt and sand you thought you had.
- almost maintenance free. Throw it in, and afterwards clean the filter (5 minutes), and take some time to properly roll the cables so it won't tangle (another 5 minutes) and you're done.
- the quick clean option is great if you just want to touch up in the morning and not do a full cleaning (which can take 4+ hours)
- it does it job, but doesn't seem to be much of a logic to how it does it. It really likes to clean the bottom of my pool, giving several passes. The shallow part, only a couple passes. Just don't keep watching it and trust that everything will get cleaned or it'll drive you nuts.
- if the pool is very dirty, debris will diminish its suction and it will not climb walls until you clean it. Only a problem if there are a lot of leaves.
- its heavy, though it's expected to be.
I bought the caddy, but could've lived without it. More useful would've been a bin to put it away.