- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Stewart, Tabori and Chang; 1 edition (May 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584799048
- ISBN-13: 978-1584799047
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #432,445 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hazan Family Favorites: Beloved Italian Recipes from the Hazan Family Hardcover – May 1, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Giuliano Hazan is the son of Marcella Hazan and bestselling author of The Classic Pasta Cookbook and Every Night Italian. He runs a cooking school in Verona, Italy, and lives in Florida.