Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Hazlo Emma
First off, claim your free copy of a mind chatter practice that will flip your mindset to crawl outta bad debt when you sign up with your name and email address today.
Hazlo Emma is a passionate global change agent and influencer in the business scene and social movements.
She is a twin sibling to her co-author Emma Don. She has a trail of life-changing stories from people in her sphere of influence and embraced her purpose to transform each life that she touches. Her impact on people earned her an appointment by the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals' 5th Global Entreps Awards & 5Gcitizens International Congress as a Global Juror.
Named top 50 women in tech 2020 and 2021, Hazlo Emma, who is completing an additional Master’s degree program in security, has a personal goal of influencing people to embrace the transformational tribe of living a life of freedom.
When she's not addressing conventions and looking at financial statements, she coaches other entrepreneurs, startup and small business owners to thrive, scale, succeed, and skyrocket their ROIs. Hazlo Emma also edits manuscripts of other authors and journals her experiences and her teammates in the ThExtraordinariOny Blog (ranked top 100 small business blogs since August, 2019). Just type 'thextraordinarionly' into Google to see the blog. No, seriously, try it.
Most people are surprised to know that she's a 3rd generation Christian leader.
Titles By Hazlo Emma
Will world debt topple the world’s financial system and major economies?
Global world debt has reached $184 trillion (International Monetary Fund, IMF). The exceeding $86,000 debt per person per capita is more than 2.5 times the average income per capita.
Are financial institutions that offer tailored money-management solutions giving you false hope or real financial security?
Does your revenue versus expenditure balance?
Were you prosperous, wealthy, and rich ...
but struggle under the pressure, mount and burden of debt?
Are you refinancing debt, or would you rather be debt-free?
Do cringeworthy debt and credit problems hold you back from a guilt-free life of freedom?
- Do you pay bills on time?
- How do you feel when someone yells at you for delayed payment?
- Do you receive gigantic past-due notices?
- How many letters have you received threatening to take legal action for lack of payment?
Does it seem like gargantuan doors are slam shut against you?
Does this intense picture exist and linger on in your life?
If you don't love the ravenous life of debts ...
If you want to find profound relief from debt and write a different story in life this is your book.
Imagine you free of debt. What can you see? Do you want your life to be an inspiring book, others can read as a testimonial?
Imagine your successful triumph and victory over subtle traps of debt.
Want to live like the titans of wealth?
In Crawl Outta Debt Now, discover
- Tactics hidden in plain sight to start right away and be set for life
- Your deep-seated oomph to propel yourself to success - learn how to craft your own rituals
- The way your warring worry cannot pay off your debt
- How to get out of debt FAST, break free from its horrible grip forever, and soar into an avalanche of prosperity
- Why you cannot blame anyone else for your financial quagmire
- Poor subtle enemies you have harbored, instead of the science and art of saving, making, and managing money
- How to tear yourself from the grappling and rippling hold of debt using the step-by-step unveiling of the 5 secrets to crawl outta debt now and live debt-free like Stefan Persson, Jin Sook, Mary Kay Ash, Strive Masiyiwa, Truett Cathy, Sam Walton, Cher Wang, Folorunsho Alakija, Henry Heinz, and David Green have lived by
- How to flip your thoughts and flip your lifefrom attracting debt
- The way your time usage reveals your financial state of being at a glance