|Item Weight||19.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.8 x 26.8 x 45.7 inches|
UNITERS 5yr Furniture Protection (Chairs, Stools & Seating Up to $199.99)from UNITERS
- UNITERS Furniture Protection provides national coverage for accidental damage including stains, rips, tears, burns, punctures, gouges, chips, dents, and water rings.
- For all covered claims, we will provide stain removal or repair of the covered item. If we are unable to remove the stain or repair your furniture, you will be offered a replacement item, Amazon Gift Card, or Cash to settle your claim.
- 24/7 claim management through WarrantyService.com
- Terms and conditions will be emailed to you within 72hrs of your purchase.
- Uniters Furniture Protection covers accidental stains and damage only. Coverage and claim limits apply. The manufacturer warranty supersedes this plan. This plan is not renewable or transferable. See Terms and Conditions for coverage details.
Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair - High-Back Desk Chair Racing Style with Lumbar Support - Height Adjustable Seat,Headrest- Breathable Mesh Back - Soft Foam Seat Cushion, White
- DOUBLE S ERGONOMIC - This modern high back mesh chair features Ergonomic-Human-Curve designed backrest and headrest which creates total spinal support.So that the chair moves with postures to hold spine perfectly and ease pressure & pain on back for everyday use.
- STAY COMFY FOR 8 HOURS - Ergonomic mesh back allows air, body heat, and water vapor to pass through which keeps away the buildup of heat and humidity close to the body. And this chair also offers an upgraded big ergonomic & adjustable seat with comfortable foam padding.
- MODERN SLEEK STYLE - Based on Structural Mechanics Principles, this Minimalism style chair is a compelling seating choice that refresh your office with its modern and fashion sense. The aircraft inverted triangular chair back also conveys persistence and assiduity in its concept.
- FULL RECLINING SYSTEM - Synchronized tilt mechanism provides smooth, effortless recliner and enables personalized fit, lock at any angle between 90 - 150 degree,which makes it a perfect office partner - back straighten up for Work Mode and full reclining for Rest Mode.
- CHAIR MEASUREMENTS - Chair size: 26.8" * 26.8" * 45.7"-50.4"(L * W * H). Seat height adjust: 17.3"-20.5". Seat area: 18.5" * 19.7". Backrest area: 18.5" * 22.4" Maximum Chair Weight: 225 lbs. A assemble guide book included
Frequently bought together
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From Hbada, a professional computer chair brand.
Adjustable 90°-155° tilt lock, perfect for relaxing during your busy working days.
Mesh Fabric Material
Built-in lumbar support, adjustable armrest and mesh backrest makes it a comfortable and breathable chair while sitting for long periods.
Work On the Move
Enjoy mobility over carpeted or hardwood floors with five PU covered dual-wheel silenced casters and 360 degree swivel.
Durable & SAFE
Heavy duty nylon base with dual wheel casters. SGS certificated gas cylinder.
Worry Free Warranty
We believe in our products. That's why Hbada provides 1 year worry-free warranty for all its products.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Generally chairs aren't designed to seat a person of my stature and won't last very long. I require
a chair that's very sturdy, adjustable and ergonomic.
The box came, overjoyed I struggled to lift it into my apartment. The first thing I noticed was the weight of the box. It gave me a sense of assurance in knowing that I bought quality. The Hardware felt to be of good manufacturing. Also I received double the hardware necessary to assemble the chair. I LOVE EXTRA HARDWARE. The instructions were very well illustrated and the chair built in minutes. One thing that I really appreciated was the way adjustments were engineered into the design of the chair. While assembling you can adjust the width of the arm rests. Once the bolts are tightened down your arm rests will only adjust up and down. Another adjustment built into the chairs construction is controlling the distance from the seat to the back rest. This is generally only a feature on higher end chairs and I was happy to see that is has quite a bit of range.
Top international reviews
Finally, I got blessed with the idea of an office recliner chair. Looked at dozens of them on Amazon and elsewhere. This one got the highest ratings and decided to give it a go. It sat in the warehouse for a couple days and then came by DHL from Stockton, CA to Canada in 3 days!!! I emailed the seller for the tracking number and he replied almost instantly.
Assembling took me around 40 minutes, 20 of which I spent trying to screw the armrests in a wrong position :) If I were less technically challenged, I could assemble it in 20, because picture instructions are clear, nuts and bolts are in their own named containers in a blister pack and the hexagon screwdriver is attached.
The chair looks great, the cushion is soft, the back is breezy, but the real test for me was sleeping on it. So, there are only two levers under the seat, one to adjust height and one to recline. It could be reclined to a medium position, but I go all the way and boy, is that something else! A little cushion is hiding on rails underneath the seat, so it is hard to say it is there. But once you move it from beneath, it is such a comfortable support for my legs. No need to use two extra chairs to prop my legs! I am 5.10 and 210 lb, and the chair is very comfy. My wife is 5.3 and she says it's ideal for her. I however, feel that I could use something under the lower back, because there is kind of a little space between it and the seat back. So, I put a little pillow cushion and doze off! I also use a little neck pillow, to totally pamper myself and voila! When I was using a normal office chair, I was always a little bit stiff or sore after slipping upright, with this chair, I feel fully relaxed and refreshed after my power naps.