Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

He is Christmas
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 3, 2017
I'm not sure where the confusion came from, but I took extra steps to make sure I ordered a cd and not a cassette tape. However, I got a cassette tape. I have never played it.
on June 18, 2015
I play this in July, after all there is no date for Christ's birth in the Bible so I celebrate that he was born all year long. I love Take 6. The tight harmonies are priceless! My first copy of this was on CD. I have since purchased the digital version. I used to play my CD in my car in July and my daughter, who was a teenager then would slump down in her seat. Sweet Little Jesus Child is a good one that comes to mind. There is a secular song --The Night before Christmas-- that is fun but for the most part, the guys stay on track with the theme. They made another Christmas album later but this is the best! If you like real singing, tight harmony, acapella, praise music with a pinch of jazzy spice added, you'll like this collection.
on August 25, 2017
One of my favorite Christmas CD's! If you like modern interpretations of old songs, you will love it.
on November 26, 2015
If you have to express holiday cheer, and reverence to the Savior Himself, through six-part harmony, THIS is the way to do it. I'm yet to hear the album as a whole, and some arrangements may go against "traditional" ones. But with Take 6 on the job, why complain? Especially on Christmas. Best of all: They do it THEIR way; not the "copy-off-of-other-Gospel/Inspirational-artists" way.
on November 19, 2014
I've had this CD for a few months now and will now begin listening to since the 2014 Christmas season is approaching. The gentlemen in the Take 6 vocal ensemble are all fabulous singers and instrumentalists. They are truly one of the greatest jazz/blues/pop/soul/classical singing groups on planet Earth at this time. They are also truly kind, respectful gentlemen in every sense of the word. The CD arrived after being on order for about two weeks and it had been adequately packaged for shipment.
on December 21, 2007
This is, in my opinion, the greatest Christmas album ever! I've had it for 7 years now and NEVER tire of it. The arrangements are bold and brilliantly inventive. Their harmonies are as fresh as ever, and I know this music will endure and excite throughout my honkey life. My fav is Drummer Boy. I have all their stuff, and this and So Much 2 Say are my favs. Their other Christmas CD might appeal to more mainstream listeners, whereas this feeds the ears/sensibilities of those wanting excitement - wanting the proverbial chills-up-spine thrills. The cover design appropriately reflects this.
on January 11, 2014
This is not a traditional Christmas CD, but is full of beautiful harmonies. We are middle aged, like the CD but tend to like the old standards better. However, this is a very good CD and we enjoy listening to it.
on February 4, 2017
Classic and wife's favorite Christmas music.
on January 13, 2016
Amazing vocals. Warm, delicious chords. I gave my last copy away to someone coveting mine, but had to replace it.
on February 13, 2017