Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 23, 2017
Simply fantastic. One of the best books I have read on how much God loves each of us, no matter what! I would recommend this book to anyone who thinks that God is keeping track of what we do wrong.
on August 17, 2016
This book has left me in a state of being turned up side down as far as what I have been told in churches the past thirty years. I don't know where to even start putting my theology back together again. Thank you for writing such a profound book. Absolutely wonderful.
on April 22, 2017
Such a good book on realizing how much God loves us. I have read many books on Gods love (must need a lot of help there) and this is certainly on the top of the list.
on December 12, 2017
Probably the best book I have ever read. I have a completely new perspective on Jesus, what He did for me and how much He loves me. In addition, a whole new view on humankind. Every Christian should read this book.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 18, 2014
This book made me feel better and understand God more than any book I have read in my long life. The first two sections reminded me of things I had heard and thought all my life. Then beginning in the third section the light comes on. Wayne Jacobsen has done an excellent job of showing you just what God is really like and what He thinks about me.
I thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated how he conveys how much God cares about man.
I loved the book so much that our book club at church has chosen "He Loves Me!: Learning to Live in the Father's Affection" as our May book of the month. Can't wait for the meeting to discus it.
on April 7, 2014
I began this book because of my reluctance to receive the love of the Father. This reluctance has been formed by my past as well as fear in the present. Wayne Jacobsen has given my mind much to think about and my heart much to hold close. If you have ever doubted the Father's love for you, this book may help you learn to receive it once and for all.
I am not fond of the title of this book. I found myself hiding from others what I was reading as I carried this book around. I'm not sure why. I think it's because I felt a little strange as a guy, reading a book called, "He loves me."

But the content of the book was helpful. Jacobson does a masterful job of showing how God is not angry with us, but loves us, no matter what, simply because of who we are. In a time when most Christians struggle with legalism and understanding grace, a book like this will help them come to a knowledge of how much God loves them.
on September 9, 2016
He loves Me is the most direction I have had on seeing how much God really Loves me me. This one of those books you will go back to and get more out every time. Our Father's love for us has no cap on it will go for ever! If you are struggling about how you are loved this is a must read.
on July 29, 2016
From Deanna, Daves wife: if you are stuck in your spiritual journey, and you are feeling empty and frustrated, this is the book you need to read. The ideas in this book will draw you into an amazing relationship with the Father. A very personal, life changing experience with the Creator of the Universe awaits you. We were never created to be religious... To follow a religious system, but even the most genuine Christian can be caught in this trap. Our life should be an outpouring of the love that the Father has lavished on us, but we haven't learned how to live in or experience that love... The love that transforms and transcends all. This book will help you understand the length and breadth and depth and height of Gods love for you. It is his unconditional love, not fear of how he will respond to sin, that motivates change. Change that He inspires. Change that will bless you over and over again.
on January 29, 2015
I was brought up believing God loved me, with "TUFF" love. He demanded of me to obey His rules, or He would have to punish me. This book has given me a truth about "the" Father's love that has changed how I see Him, He loves me so much HE gave His only begotten Son. He is not a religious God, He is Love. I so appreciated Wayne's clarity and writing gift that opened my heart to a new understanding of a Loving Father that gives and isn't demanding. I would say if you are a regular church attender, wanting to "please" God. This is a book for you.
If you haven't experienced a loving earthly Father, read this. If you have any interest or curiosity about God at all, this is a must read.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse